FINAL

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was looking at the snow through her window while she tightly held her cup of coffee then look at the picture frame on her side table. Her mind went to the past reminiscing the night she was with Yujin spending the first day of December and the snow is starting to fall.

“Hey are you still feeling cold?” Yujin worriedly asked but Wonyoung just nodded.

“Coffee is enough to make me warm” Wonyoung happily said so Yujin scooted over and hugged her at the side.

“I never felt like this before” Wonyoung said on her mind.

“You just made the most delicious coffee that I’ve ever tasted my whole life” Yujinwhispered. Wonyoung just laid her head on her shoulders.

“Yujin …saranghae..” Wonyoung softly whispered but Yujin just sighed and hugged her tightly.

“I promise to remember you when I left…I would be back for you…” Yujin grabbed the hand of Wonyoung and kissed it.

“I feel safe and warm when I am with her”

Wonyoung went back to the present when her cat jumps on her lap so she gently caresses her cat’s body.

“Even though Yujin is not here, I could still remember her touch” Wonyoung smiled while hugging her cat.

“Even now I still believe to all the words that you’ve said and still believe that there are still us” Wonyoung whispered while looking down.

“I know we could make it…. Yujin …”

Wonyoung was hoping that Yujin could hear her and feel her when she calls her but it is impossible since they are now in different places.

“I hope that you remember I am still waiting for you” Wonyoung said on her mind.

When the spring comes, Yujin and Wonyoung met at the park walking down the streets while the cherryblossoms was slowly falling to the ground.

“It feels like the first time we met right?” Wonyoung asked while her hand was at her back.

“Yes it feels like the first time we met and I still look stiff” Yujin shyly said that makes Wonyoung burst into laughter.

“Another year has gone by and you know I still miss you the same” Wonyoungwhispered which Yujin still heard “In time I will find those missing pieces”.

“Jinja?!” Yujin surprisingly said but Wonyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter