Introduction

Uh oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short update as it is a brief introduction of the main characters. 

 

 

......

 

 

 

*PIN PINNNN!!!


A loud honk blasting in the busy streets of Seoul as a pink blinding colored skutter trying to make it way between cars. 


"Y-yah!! Move! " shouted a girl in pink helme, matching with the skutter while hand waving right and left, motioning the pedestrians who about to cross the road to move out of her way. 

"Sorry! I'm in hurry! " she shouted when she passed by the pedestrians before boosting her gear and speeding up to her workplace. 

 

"Good morning! " with short breathe as she practically running up the stairs as soon as she arrived, she greeted the director and other crews there who have been waiting for her since God knew when. She flashed a guilty smile when the director had hands on both of his hips and a dagger looks on his face. 


"Tiffany Hwang! Do you know how late you are?! " 


Tiffany Hwang, 24 years old, an addict of pink color also a girl full with energy and excitement to tease or doing goods. Love helping people as she growing up in a orphanage. Her spirits to improve herself is none can be found in other girl (that's what she said). Her dream is to be rich so that she can buy a car and help poor people. However, Tiffany Hwang and stubbornness cannot be separated. 


"I'm sorry sir. " she hang her head low, eyes sneakily trying to look at the man while hands fidgeting with her shirt. "But! It's not my fault. The road was jam. I try-"


"I try to come quickly as I can but there's so many cars and they won't let me passed by them and there's this ahjumma who stopped you in the middle of the road to ask you to help her." The director fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter