Prologue

Lyla

One day she was on the park, like most of the time, with a book between her hands. The warm sun caressed its skin while she was lost in the story captured in the pages.

It was hard to distract the sensitive girl when she entered a new world. Most of the times it took at least five calls of her name, until the sixth that was accompanied with a touch on her shoulder to make her return to Earth, well, to her life.

 However, it was hard to focus with the melody that began to be heard in the park. The quiet girl tried to go back to the pages but she couldn't. 

Then, a voice began to sing.

It was pleasing to the ear and it was relaxing her, although the song wasn't a ballad. Frustated with herself, she gave up the reading and went to see who was the owner of that voice.

She found her. The singer was in the middle of the park, sitting under a tree and with a guitar between her arms. Her fingers caressed the strings so easily that it looked like the guitar was a part of her; her voice was deep, husky and clear. The guitarist wasn't aware of the people around her, that was obvious; she looked like she was really enjoying it, in her own world. There wasn't any cap, hat, can or case near her, so she wasn't doing it for money.

"Hey Lyla, the stars about to fall, so what do you say, Lyla?"

The quiet girl knew that song. It was one of the few that she listened of that band, and it was good, it was not her favourite, but she liked it.

She focus on the appearance of the stranger: pale skin, black wavy hear, and the clothes were perfect for the image of a guitarist, or that was she tought. The girl kept her eyes closed while singing so she couldn't see the color of her eyes. Her facial features were soft, her appearance were suitable for a celebrity; actually she didn't care of physical appearance but sadly, most of the people did, and more if it was an artist.

"She's very pretty". That thought came to her mind.

Seconds later her phone rang on her pocket making her drop her book for the start and interrupting her thougths. She answer the call while she picked up her precious belonging.

" Jennie?? Where are you?? Are you okay??" Her mom's worried voice could be heard trough her phone.

"Yeah... I'm fine, I just went out for some fresh air, everything's fine" The daughter replied calmly.

"Fine, but don't comeback too late, okay?" Her tone this time was more authoritarian.

"Don't worry, I'll be home before sunset, see you in home" And that's how the call ended.

The book girl, named Jennie, turned her eyes to the tree where was sitting the stranger. Wait, she's not there, where is she? She looked around but the brunette wasn't anywhere. 

Jennie looked at her phone, slightly pissed off with her mother for calling her at such innapropiate time. She couldn't said a word to her, however, it wasn't like she was going to, she actually don't talk too much; she's a little shy.

What was she going to say anyways?

"Hey, can you please stop or sing lower? Because your voice is really nice and I can't read this great book. Wow, you're pretty." No, that's stupid. She would run away or not come to this park ever again trying to avoid the freak worm book that goes to it.

Taking those thoughts out of her mind, she began to walk to her home as the sunset was getting near. Maybe she could finish her book there, if her mom lets her.

 

 

 

 


Hi there! I was listening to the song Jisoo sings in this chapter and the idea just came. It wasn't Jensoo at first, just girlxgirl, however I wanted to post it here and I made it Jensoo (wich is my otp on bp). 

Anyways, I'm new with this thing, and with that I mean writing to others than myself, so please don't be rude. Also English is not my first language, and writing is more hard than reading. So if it has any mistake, please you can comment it without being rude.

I hope you liked! The title is prologue but to be honest I'm not sure if I would continue but maybe if many of you like it and want to help me that would be great!