Meeting

Different Paths

Two girls are standing on top of a building, one of them was a traveler named Heejin. Who unknowingly to herself arrived at the place. Upon arriving, she met a raven haired girl there. The girl turned around facing Heejin. Puzzled. Heejin closes the distance between them, slowly to not alarm the girl.

 

“Why are you here?” Heejin asked the girl, smiling. She growled back as she moves back slowly. She seemed somewhat scared of Heejin.

 

“Don’t be scared, I’m not gonna hurt you” It still didn’t change, it’s as though she was speaking in a foreign language. Heejin sighed as she felt hopeless, she knew who and what the girl was and it pains her seeing her like this. She smiled faintly to the girl, a sign of giving up. The growling girl’s face soften and stopped growling as though Heejin wasn’t a dangerous threat anymore. She moved closer to Heejin.

 

“D-do you know w-who I am?” she asked towards Heejin, Heejin chuckled lightly and nodded. Heejin could see the girl’s eye was filled with hope. She had a hunch and a plan. She raised her arm slightly above the girl’s head. The girl ducked as an automatic response. Still not fully trusting her. Heejin just smiled, thinking how cute she seemed. But the smile dropped as she thought of all the stories about the girl that was told to her. Thinking if they were the same person. She immediately shook it off and focuses on the girl in front of her. She dropped her raised hands and extended it to the girl. She waited till the girl grabbed it. Hesitant, eventually she gave in. She only takes the index finger.

 

Heejin smiled reassuringly at the girl, making sure that she felt safe. She needs the girl to trust her. The grips on her index finger was tight. She felt the girl shaking a little bit. Her other hand wrapped the hand clutching her finger. She felt her hand warming up, trusting Heejin a bit. Heejin felt that now was the right moment. She didn’t plan on telling her the truth, she wanted to protect the girl in front of her.

 

“My name is Jeon Heejin and you are my little sister, Jeon Hyejoo”