Is this the end? ~

Are we fated?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jennie stirred from sleep not remembering who she was with and where she was. She only realized her hand was on Mino's hand after stoning for a few seconds; immediately she removed it as she knew her someone and his someone would cause a scene if they found out. 

Yes Jennie has a someone. He has been a great comfort and pillar of support when she had to go through the pain and suffer in the beginning of her singer career. He knows exactly what she needs and so does she. Of course, except for the girls and YG, no one else is aware of this hidden relationship, not even Mino. 

Just then, Mino also woke up from his sleep.

"Morning Jen. Did we both end up sleeping in the studio?" Mino was clearly not fully awake as he was mumbling, which made Jennie hard to apprehend what he has just said.

"Apparently so. Oppa, do you have any schedule today? " Jennie asked out of curiosity.

"Nah today is my rest day. How about you?" Mino replied while rubbing his eyes. He was wide awake now, staring intensely at the figure in front of him, which made Jennie unconsciously bit her lips out of nervousness. 

Today, Jennie promised to go on a date with her someone -- Kai from EXO. As both are singers, conflicts of schedules and their immense popularity have made it tough for them to go on a proper date like a real couple; therefore, whenever both of them have free time, they will meet up in either EXO's or BLACKPINK's dorm. There was nowhere else for them to be a lovey-dovey without garnering any attention. 

"Same. I'm just planning to chill in the dorm today. Or else, I'll be busy practising starting from tomorrow. " Jennie knew, she knew she had to say no. She knew how much Kai wanted to meet her. She knew, but she couldn't resist. 

"Oh, then shall we hang out in the studio then go back to dorm? I'll be your chef for the whole day today. " Mino winked at Jennie. "There's no need for you to worry about disturbing my roommate. Jinwoo hyung went back to his hometown to visit his dad so there's currently no one in the dorm."

"Ah I see. I can cook for you instead though. I don't have any confidence in your cookery skills ever since last time. " Both of them giggled as they recalled back to the time when Mino p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter