Studio Time Pt 2 ~

Are we fated?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heol why do I feel like I stepped into a panda shelter instead of a studio? " Mino exclaimed his thoughts while placing the supper he bought on the table.

"Oppa, why are you here for?" The source of the voice came from the girl sitting on the couch, half-dead.

"Sajangnim told me your single isn't finalized yet. So I am here to see if there's anything I can help with." Mino replied Jennie while passing her a can of iced coffee, knowing that it is her current addiction.

"Ah I see. Thanks oppa." Jennie unconsciously winked at the figure in front of her.

Mino froze for a second. Of course, he didn't see that coming. It wasn't until Teddy's continuous holler that he came back to his sense.

"Yah SONG MINO!!! What you thinking about?" Teddy snapped his fingers in circular movement at Mino's face.

"Umm.. I was thinking about if you guys can help me with the arrangement of my title track.." Mino said it in such a girly way that chill ran down Teddy and Jennie's spines.

"Ok let's do it this way. We will first work on Jen's single then move on to Mino's. Is it okay ? " Teddy then moved back to his work station after snacking.

"Sure let's get it!" Jennie and Mino replied simultaneously.

After listening to the unfinished melody of Jennie's single, an idea popped out in Mino's mind. Immediately, he shared his point of view and Teddy, an experienced in-house YG producer, promptly made amendment to the work. 

"This is it!" Three of them had an outcry of accomplishment after 2 hours of working non-stop for the single. 

"Ok let's take a break. I need to excuse myself to the washroom. Shouldn't have eaten the snack you bought Mino.. " Teddy showed his discomfort through his facial expression; both Mino and Jennie couldn't help but to snigger. 

Teddy kind of sprinted his way to the washroom as Mino found him out of sight in a blink of an eye. 

Now, it was only Mino and Jennie left in the studio. 

"Hmm.. Jen, do you wanna listen to it first? Pretty sure Teddy hyung is taking his own sweet time in the toilet." Mino's voice broke the awkward silence enveloping the studio.

"Sure. I have a feeling that it's good already." Jennie exhibited the gummy smile of her which, again, left Mino stunned at his place.

"Oppa?" Jennie called out to Mino as he hasn't inserted his pendrive into the desktop.

Mino slapped his face interminably to make sure he won't drift away from reality once again. 

"There you go Jen! " 

As Mino clicked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter