Look At Me

Look At Me

There he is. I thought. He sat at the same bench while reading a book. Cupid, please shot an arrow to his heart. Maybe the cupid really heard my pray because the next thing that actually happened is- he looked at me. Thanks god. I smiled, awkwardly. “Err... Hi..?” he said.

.

I felt my cheeks burning up and ran away from him. Pheuu.. That was closed. Did he just talk... to me? O.M.G. I closed my eyes for a second and clenched my fist. I swear I can hear my own heartbeats. HE.TALK.TO.ME.

HE.ING.TALK.TO.ME !

UWAAAAA ~~~ Okay I didn’t screamed that loud (especially in school.) Fan mood: ON. He noticed me. One of the best days ever.

Oh! Hi. My name is Ah Ri and I am seventeen. Currently, not focusing on my study and keep on stalking my crush. *Cough*Dae*Cough*Hyun. Actually he is my classmate. Not full time classmate. We only got 3 classes together. He was too nerd that (almost) nobody talked to him. But since the first day I saw him, he was so attractive like a magnet.

                Han georeum closer nae mam~

                Han pyeom closer to you~

Stop it, Ah Ri. I walked to my next class which is Mathematics. I hummed Oh My Girl’s Closer on my way and guess what? He was there. What the-

“Ack!” I bended down and look at my legs. Blood?! I started to feel dizzy. No way this is happen- And I out.

 

Okay. I have to admit it. I have a phobia towards blood. Especially the fresh one.

I opened my eyes slowly as I adjusted it to the light. Where is this-

“Hey. You already wake up.”

I froze at my spot. Don’t tell me- I looked at my side carefully. Slowly... slowly….

OH MY GOODNESS.

Why JUNG DAE HYUN beside me?! I tried to move but I felt a pain on my knee. I looked down and saw a bandage. What happened?

“Hey hey slow down lady.” He said. I didn’t have an urge to look at his direction as I was blushing very hard.

MY.CRUSH.FREAKING.TAKING.CARE.OF.ME !

“Are you sick? Why-”

“I’M FINE!” Mentally face palm. Why am I freaking yell at him?!

“O-okay..” Great. Now you scared him. I sighed heavily. “I’m sorry.” I collected all my strength and try to look at him.

The next thing I know was, I stared him. He looked so ing handsome without those stupid glasses.

“Wow.”

“Wow what?” Someone came towards me. My best friend, Young Jae. “Thanks Dae Hyun. Sorry for troubling you.” He took a place beside me, on the bed. Dae Hyun stood up and walked away with his glasses and book. “You’re welcome.”

Don’t go…

“Why are you here?” I looked outside the window.

“Yeah. Someone called me and said my freaking best friend fainted because of the blood on her knee.”

“And that someone is Dae Hyun.” I muttered audible enough for me.

“You like him didn’t you?”

Silent.

HE said...”

“Said what?” I looked at him immediately. Stupid Ah Ri.

“See... you like him.”

“I’m not.” I straightened myself.

“Whatever. Go home with him later.” My eyes widened. Him?

“Where- where are you going?”

“I have some club activities. So I seek a help from Dae Hyun. He will company you to home.”

“WHAT?!”

 

It’s not like I became paralyse or what. I can walk myself home. Stupid Young Jae. Stupid Young Jae. Stupid Young Jae.  I can still walk! Alone! Ughrrr.

I reached my bag when the door suddenly opened. “Ah Ri ssi?”

Dae Hyun.

“N-ne.” Stop this entire stuttering thing, Ah Ri.

One word to describe the situation. Awkward. Idiot. Say something!

“So... where did you come from?”

“Busan.”

“…”

I don’t know what to say anymore. T.T.

“Why you always wore glasses?” He looked at me. “Why?”

“People called you nerd.”

“Then?”

Wow he got nerves. “Nothing…”

“I got this from my late mother.”

“O- I’m sorry.” I lowered my head.

“Plus I’m not that comfortable with lens.” I looked at my watch. “You know what... come to my house.” I said while pushing him to the front gate.

“Are you sure this is a house?” I nodded my head. “Yeah. Why?”

“This is more like a mansion...” I chuckled silently. “Same like you. I’m not comfortable with limo or what. I prefer train and bus.” I don’t where this braveness come from, I pulled him along.

He sat at the living room, still amazed with my house. “Have some tea.”

“Why are you inviting me here?”

“Nothing.” I said while keep looking at him. “God, you’re handsome.”

Crap. Did I just say my mind out loud? Yes Ah Ri. What? Your brain can talk?

I put my hands over my face. He chuckled. “You looked cute, when you’re embarrassed.”

He took off his glasses and put it on the table. “Can I use your washroom?”

“On the left.”

WHAT.HAVE.YOU.DONE. LEE AH RI.

I sighed heavily. The glasses caught my attention. I tried to put it on. Ughhr. Ugly. And it gives me headache.

“What are you doing?”

I startled and the most unexpected unwanted thing happened.

I broke his glasses.

Oh. My. God.

Dugeun dugeun my heart.

“I- I’m so-” He walked towards me, I mean his glasses.

“It’s broken.”

“I’m sorry.” Stupid Ah Ri. Now he’s gonna hate me for the rest of his life.

“It’s okay.” He tried to reach me, but he missed the point and touches my thigh instead.

0///0

“KYAHHHH~~~~~! ert!”

Slap!

Great Ah Ri. Now you left a big red sign of your palm on his cheek. I bit my lips in embarrassment.

“Dae.Hyun.ssi.” He looked up at me. “Yes?”

“Mian.. hae?” The sorry thing will never end. “It’s okay. I’ll buy a new one later.” He smiled.

I looked into his eyes. He got a pair of brown, big eyes. A very big, chubby eye bag and a soft, pink lip. How can human beings this perfect?

“Ah Ri-ssi?” he waved in front of my face. “Eo? Nae?” I startled a bit as I realised I was digging a hole into his face. “I think it’s late.” I sighed. Already? The clock chimed as the needle point to 7. I didn’t know that time can flew that fast. Wait a minute… where’s abeoji?

“So... see you tomorrow?” I said as I send him to the front door. “Sure.” He smiled and waved goodbye.

That’s it. He saw me. He noticed me.

He finally looks at me.