Final

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a sunny day, people will go out with friends and make some activities but not for her. Sakura is too lazy to move around and too hot to do anything. She’s just want to stay at home not until someone tried to force her out. Yena. I'm doomed! 

“My dear Sakura unnie. What are doing? Let's go out.” Yena poked the cherry blossom head. “No. I don’t want. Full stop. End of the story. Please get out of my room.” Sakura shoved the duck away from her.

“Aw come on! You’re doing nothing at all at home anyway. Let’s get out of here and get some fresh air. Ah! Maybe after that, we can shop and eat at the new sushi restaurant. I see the review of the restaurant and most people rate 5 stars.” Yena excitedly tells the girl about the plan. But still, Sakura didn’t want to cooperate.

“I don’t care and don’t wanna go. With you especially. Why? Because I’m lazy and doesn’t wanna move around. Are you clear now, duck?” Sakura glared at the poor girl and shakes her head. “You’re no fun! Sames like Hyewon! Hmph! Fine, I will ask the others and tell them to not bring you two out!” Yena sulked at Sakura rejection. 

Now, the name of the certain girl interests her. Lately, Hyewon kinda avoids her and only talked to her when necessary. Before this, the girl will never let her go and always clinging to her. So Hyewon doesn’t want to go out also? Maybe I can hang out with her since she’s so quiet these days. I miss her talking to her and her hug. Before this, she always next to her and cuddle with the girl. But now, Hyewon always gives excuses not to sit near her. I wonder why. Sigh. Guess I need to ditch everyone and will make Hyewon talk to me!

“Why Hyewon doesn’t wanna go out?” She asked Yena. The girl just shrugged “I don’t know. When I even invited her to go out, she’s okay then when I want to asked you, she immediately refuses to go. Like what the hell. I even forced her and threatened to spread her ugly photos into our group chat but nah she didn’t care.” Yena rolled her eyes and stared Sakura. “Did you guys fighting?”

“What?! No! Why should I fight with Hyewonie? We never fight before this. But she did stop talking to me a few days ago. I wonder why.” Sakura suddenly sad at the thought of Hyewon refuse to go out with her. 

Yena saw the girl expression and try to make her feel better. “Maybe she just on her period. You know how grumpy Kang Hyewon when she’s on period.” “But she never grumpy with me even when she’s on her period before this!” Sakura groan. 

“Then maybe you make her upset or something? From my observation, she’s okay with everyone these few days.” Yena said. The duck then had an idea. “How about I force everyone to go out with me except the two of you? Then you can go to our dorm and try to talk to her. We will leave to give you privacy with your Kang Chan.” Yena can suggest a brilliant idea sometimes. 

Sakura then smiled and nodded. “Yes, please. And she’s not mine.” Yet. Yena just rolled her eyes and said “Yeah yeah. Maybe I will pretend that I didn’t see guys freaking eyed- with each other. I will pretend that I’ve never seen you guys freaking look at each other lips. Yeah, maybe I will pretend I’ve never seen you guys clingy like a koala, no space in your hug. Pfttt yeah I will pretend that you guys never flirted with each other in front of my salad. Oh! Will pretend -“ Sakura stood up from the bed and headlock Yena’s head. Now they look exactly like Tom and Jerry. 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Sakura hit Yena’s mouth multiple time to make her shut up. Her face right now can compare with the color of rose. She feels so embarrassed that Yena just ing tells that to her face. 

“HEY! What’s wrong with you?! It hurt! Yah stop it you lobster!” Yena screamed. “Serves you right duckie! You make me mad and I should punish you! Take this!” Sakura hit Yena’s mouth for the last time before she stops. She feels like her heart stop for a while and it’s all Yena’s fault. What’s wrong with this girl? Can’t she think first and censored her words before throwing the accusations to me? Even though what she said is true. Sakura just sits at the floor and start to relax. 

Yena then sits beside Sakura and take her hand.  “Hey. I’m sorry for blurting out but it’s true. Every member knows about this and both of you are oblivious about each other feelings.” Sakura tittle her head and frowned “What do you mean by oblivious? I love all the members equally.” Yeah right. Equally.

Yena just rolled her eyes and hit Sakura. “Yah don’t deny! We all know and stop pretending. We’re okay with your feeling toward Hyewon. We will never judge you okay.” Yena smiled and continued “Just confess to her. I know you’re dying to make Hyewon as yours. So use this chance before it’s too late. I heard from Yujin that Tzuyu really attracted to Hyewon so you need to gear up your confidence.”

Sakura looks surprised at Yena revelation about the members knows her feelings toward Hyewon. And quickly frowned when Tzuyu name is mentioned. I need to do something. I don’t want Hyewon to fall into someone else. She’s mine and will always be mine!

Yena laughed when she saw Sakura’s expression. Heh equal feeling, yeah right. “So just do what you have to do. I will tell the others about my plan. Don’t worry I will force each one of them to go out with me until midnight. And you can do anything you want with *cough* Hyewon.” Yena smirked. 

“If she feels the same about me” Sakura whispered. “Okay. I will go now. Good luck Sakura unnie. I know you can do it.” Yena hugged Sakura before she left the room.

Hyewon POV

“Bye Hyewon ah. Make sure you lock the front door and don’t forget to off the tv if you already have done with your anime okay. I trust you to take care of the dorm. Call us if you need anything alright?” Eunbi reminds me and I’m just nodded at her instructions. “Don’t worry Eunbi unnie. Have fun with the girls okay. Buy me some Takoyaki when you’re back.” I pouted at her.

“Don’t make face like that to me. It’s not cute.” Eunbi laughed. She’s mean. “Okay, we gotta go now. Bye unnie and good luck!” screamed Minjoo. Before I can ask, they already out of the dorm and leave me alone. Hmm, what does she mean with good luck? Never mind. Maybe Minjoo mean nothing with the word. 

So, what should I do? I don’t really have a mood continue to watch anime today. Suddenly my phone ringing and I see Tzuyu calling me. Why is she calling me at this time? Anyway, I answer her call with cheerful tone since she’s my other best friend with the same age. 

“Yeah, Tzuyu chan ~ did you miss me?” I answer the call with full of aegyo and the other line just curse me since she doesn’t really fancy with cutie things. “Ew Hyewon ah. Don’t answer my call your disgusting aegyo. You make me wanna puke.” Tzuyu scold me. I just laugh and ask her why she calls me.

“Oh, I just wanna say thank you for giving my number to Sana. Without you, I will never have the courage to approach her.” I smiled when I hear her happy voice. “No problem. So how was it? Judging from your voice, I can tell that some happy thing happens i guess?” 

“Yes! Thanks to you, Sana called me and asked me for a date tomorrow. And guess what? She freaking tells me that she has a massive crush on me! Hyewon ah luck on my side. My crush love me back!” Tzuyu sequels on my ears. I’m so happy for her. “Omg Tzuyu ah, congratulations my dear. Finally, you don’t have to be a single club anymore.” I and she just sighed. 

“On a serious note, when are you going to confess to Sakura?” suddenly my mood turns sour and thanks to dummy Tzuyu to bring the girl’s name. Tzuyu knows that I'm pissed off right now since I didn’t reply her question. She knows that this is a sensitive topic yet she has a gut to bringing up. Sigh this girl. I just shake my head.

“Really Hyewon ah? Do you want to keep quiet? Who am I talking to? A wall?” I know Tzuyu already fed up with me but what can I do. I’m scared of reality. “Listen, girl. You need to confess your feeling to her. I know you’re afraid to ruining your friendship if she didn’t feel the same way but what if she likes you back? You guys can be a happy couple by now.”

“Lol. Now I don’t like the word “what if”. There’s a different outcome, good and bad but still, I don’t want to gamble our friendship. I will rather be her friends than nothing. I can’t lose her you know. I know I’m hurting myself but I don’t want to lose her. What if she disgusts with me and just loves me as a friend? The possibility to lose her is higher! Yes, I’m coward but who cares. She doesn’t need to know my feeling unless you tell her my secret.” Tzuyu just silent at my outburst.

“I just want you to be happy you know. You really love her that you didn’t even fall for me after I confess to you last year” Tzuyu softly said. “After you reject my feeling, I know I didn’t stand a chance since your love for Sakura is infinity. You even tried to help me to move on and here I am. I’m so grateful to you since I’ve already met my one. So I really want you to be happy as I am.” My eyes are getting teary after I hear Tzuyu thought.

“So Hyewon ah. Please listen to me. Confess to your loved one. Let the feeling free so you don’t have to suffer anymore. Bad and good things are the experience that we have to go through so we will learn to give and take. Remember that whatever outcomes, I’ll be by your side. Along with Sana of course.” Tzuyu sincerely advises my problem.

Then it hit her hard. Maybe I should consider again to confess. “Alright, auntie Tzuyu. Thank you for advising me. Thank you for always be there for me even though I hurt you last year. I’ll consider again to confess to her okay. I should really gain my confidence back.” Tzuyu grumbled. “After all I said, you just called me auntie? Hah if you in front of me right now, I will pinch your lips and hit it multiple times.” I laughed at her complained. “Anyway, your welcome baby Hyewonie. Glad that you will consider it. I hope the best for you. Please update me if anything happens okay. I gotta go now since Jihyo already glared at me talking so long. Bye!” She just hung up without me saying goodbye. This girl really something. But thank you for your word Tzuyu ah.

I put my phone at the coffee table and just sit on the sofa while thinking the special girl. The girl who makes my heart beat faster than lighting. The girl who takes my breath away whenever I see her. The girl that always concern about her wellbeing. The girl who didn’t know that I’ve fallen hard for her. Sigh. What should I do? Should I confess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter