Ch.1

Lost & Found


PLEASE READ THE ONE-SHOT OF LOST AND FOUND BEFORE READING THIS!!!! <3 


~Last time~

  “Worth it. Good night Taehyung-ah.” I set my phone down and pretend i’m asleep before Mari bursts through the door.

  “LIA CHOI!” Mari screeches, jumping on to my bed.

~Now~

 It’s been three days since we helped Taehyung find the other members and it’s been a very talkative three days as well. Mari and Hoseok were already on a first name basis and were talking basically all hours of the day. When she wasn’t talking with Hobi however, she was trying to get me to decide where to go for my birthday...which happened to be tomorrow. I was turning twenty-three and I felt less than thrilled about it since it would be my first birthday with out my brother, just like it was only Mari and I for Christmas. So just like now, I would tell Mari the same thing.

  “So what do you want to do tomorrow?” she asks, sitting next to me on my bed.

   “I already told you...I just want to sleep.” I grumble, looking at my phone for any signs of a text from Taehyung so that I could get away.

  “You know Aaron wouldn’t be happy if we did nothing.” Mari says softly, making me turn to her.

  “I want him here Mari. I’m not used to being away from him this long.” I reply, making her come closer to me.

  “I know...I miss him too.” she says, making me laugh a little because I know she purposely left out her twin brother.

  “I can hear Miles screaming from here.” I say, making her grin from ear-to-ear.

  “Music to my ears. How about we stay home and marathon all of your favorite zombie movies?” she asks, tilting her head to the side.

  “Sounds great, but do I have to get dressed for it?” I ask, raising an eyebrow at her.

  “Of course. We can’t go on a movie date looking like bums.” Mari says, faking a hurt expression.

  “Okay fine. I’ll make sure to wear my best clothes.” I say, making her grin once more.

  “That’s more like it. Now let’s get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day.” she says, moving to get comfortable on my bed.

  “Are you really sleeping in here tonight?” I ask, watching as she fluffed one of my pillows.

  “Since when did we ever sleep alone the night before one of our birthdays?” she asks, raising an eyebrow a me this time.

  “Okay...Point taken.” I mumble, moving to fluff my own pillow before laying down.

 Ever since we were little it became a tradition to sleep together on the night before one of our birthdays and even now it still continued.

  “Tomorrow’s going to be so much fun.” Mari says, giggling as she snuggles into the sheet.

 I mumbled a few words before my eyes grow heavy and I fall asleep.

~Next morning~

  “WAKE UP!” Mari yells, rushing into my room.

  “JESUS CHRIST KYU MIRI YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME!” I scream, jumping and nearly falling off my bed.

  “SORRY! We need to get ready now though. If we are going to do this marathon than we need to start ASAP. Which means….go get ready.” Mari says, slapping my shoulder as she pushed me into the bathroom.

  “What time is it anyways?” I grumble, trying to rub the remaining sleep from my eyes.

  “Eight.” Mari says, making a chewing sound before sitting on my bed.

  “Are you serious? You woke me up at eight in the morning?” I ask, looking back out to glare at her.

  “Of course. I said we have to start early. Just shower and I'll do everything else.” she says, shooing me back into the restroom.

 I shake my head and slowly do as i’m told before getting out of the now steaming restroom.

  “Here are your clothes. Make sure to dry your hair.” Mari says, pointing at my clothes on the bed.

  “What is going on?” I ask, giving her a death stare.

  “I just want today to be fun. It’s been so long since we’ve had much fun...especially with the snow.” Mari says, slowly backing out of the room.

 ‘Like i’m going to believe that...’ I think, quickly throwing on the clothes she put out for me.

 I look at my phone to see if I have any messages before walking out into the living room.

  “SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” a group of loud people cause me to jump a few steps back before looking between them.

  “You….I hate you Kyu Miri.” I say, close to tears as I move to hug my brother.

  “She must mean it if she said the Korean name.  “You come
” Miles says, making me grin at him.
here

 

too.” I say, grabbing the male twin by his shirt.

 I’m eventually being hugged to death by five guys as they all wish me a happy birthday.

  “Best birthday ever...Thank you Miri.” I cry, turning to give my best friend a hug.

  “The surprise doesn’t end here….” Mari says, making all of us look at her.

  “What?” Aaron asks, looking at Mari with a confused face.

  “Cake. Duh.” Mari says, turning and grabbing cake out of the fridge.

  “It’s eight-thirty in the morning...never mind let’s have cake.” I say, watching her bring out a giant ice-cream cake.

 The doorbell makes us all look in the direction of the door before glaring at Mari.

  “If it’s a male stripper I swear to god...” Aaron begins to say but trails off when Mari grins.

  “It’s not a male stripper...Like i’m going to bring a male stripper around my child.” she says, patting Xian’s head before going to the door.

 I look at my brother who just shrugs before Mari walks back in.

  “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” another group has arrived and my brother looks ready to pass out from shock...well...his whole group looks ready to pass out.

  “How come you didn’t tell me your birthday was coming up?” Taehyung asks, making me turn towards him with wide eyes.

  “You never asked when my birthday was.” I reply, making Namjoon and Hoseok laugh.

  “You would think with how much you texted her the last three days you would have asked for her birthday.

 Taehyung mumbles something under his breath before someone clearing their throat interrupts.

  “OH! This is my brother and his group...My brother is the leader. His name is Aaron or Chung Gi for Korean, Mari’s twin is Miles or Myon...and then there is Wonho, Xian, and Tai.” I say, pointing out the members of my brother’s group.

  “Wonho hyung?” Taehyung asks, looking at the oldest member of my brothers group.

  “Yo...” Wonho just makes a small wave before falling silent again.

  “You know him?” Mari asks, moving to stand next to me.

  “His younger sister is Taehyung’s best friend...she’s also dating Minghao from Seventeen.” Hoseok says, making sure to add that she already has a boyfriend.

  “AH! HyunAe unnie?” I ask, turning to Wonho for confirmation.

 Wonho only nods before whispering something to Xian who laughs.

  “I heard there was cake.” Xian says, making Mari grin at him.

  “There is always cake when my baby is here.” Mari says, making all of BTS look at her confused.

  “He’s the youngest member...Mari spoils him a little too much.” I mumble, slowly turning to go back into the kitchen.

  “It’s funny that my best friend’s brother is in your brother’s group.” Taehyung says, coming up behind me.

  “Jesus don’t give me a heart attack.” I say, jumping a little when he scared me.

 I hear Jimin and Hoseok laugh before glaring at them.

  “I’ll stop sending pictures of Mari if you laugh.” I say, making Hoseok go dead quiet.

  “Sorry...” Taehyung mumbles, moving away from me a little.

  “You don’t have to move away, you just scared me. Wasn’t expecting a very deep voice to invade my personal space.” I say, glaring at Hoseok again when I heard him make a noise.

  “He’ll probably cry if you stop sending pictures.” Taehyung says, glancing at Hoseok with a smirk.

  “I won’t actually stop. I live for making Mari’s life miserable, but yes it is kind of funny that HyunAe unnie is your best friend. I’m sure Yoongi wants to throw her something...all the time.” I say, listening as Yoongi grumbles about an over excited Chinese female.

  “He does, but she’s a lot of fun to be around and she brings Minghao along too.” Taehyung says, making me smile at him.

 I turn to look at the cake since it now has lit candles and make a whining noise.

  “I hate you Kyu Miri.” I mumble, turning red as everyone sings happy birthday to me.

  “I know.” she sings, making me glare at her before blowing out the candles.

  “What did you wish for?” Taehyung asks, making my brother laugh.

  “If I tell you it won’t come true.” I say, making the others laugh as well.

  “Oh...before we get comfortable….Mari, Lia...can you follow me and Miles?” Aaron asks, looking at us expectantly.

 Mari and I glance at each other before nodding.

  “What is this about?” I ask, looking at my brother who now looked nervous.

  “We have something we want to ask you. We don’t need an answer right away, but it’s something we’ve been talking about for a while.” Miles says, patting Aaron on the shoulder.

……..DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! I know with the foreword of the story you know what they are going to ask, but I figured this would be a good place to end the first chapter….Thank you to anyone who reads and if you’d like to know more about the characters, please let me know in the comments and I can post up a little character description for everyone...except for BTS of course since everyone knows them XD Baibai for now!! <3