On Your Wedding Day

On Your Wedding Day

Eun Sang,

In the 10 years with you, I never thought that you could ever be more beautiful than you are in your wedding day. Your eyes, shining from laughter that

Bo Na said, which is funny because you and Bo Na were never really friends to begin with. I think when she forced Chan Young to marry her 6 years ago assured herself that Chan Young will never replace her.

But, back to my letter.   Your cheeks, were colored pink from emotion, happiness I think, not from the ridiculousness that Bo Na might have said, but from real joy that you have reached this day wherein you will finaly be together with the love of your life 

If you ask me, I thought I was the love of your life until he ruined it. I'm sorry if I still can't move on a year after you both decided to start your life together.  

Your laughter sounds so light in my ears that made me believe that any other doubts you had before your wedding was gone now,

Honestly, I never thought that he will be the man standing with you. He was a very difficult character and not easy to deal with but when he met you everything changed for him and suprisingly he became the man you have always thought he would be. His relationship with his father was not good but he overcame it and became the man that he is now. But what struck me the most and made me really gave up on you was, you were not suprised. You were not surprised that he changed into a good man because he is. You were not surprised he surpassed the expectations of the people around him because he can. You were not surprised that you will end up with him at the altar because you have expected this.

Don't be shocked and please understand that I don't blame you. I know you loved me as much as you can but not as much as you love him. He was  is the man I was not.

I love you and I will always love you, but don't worry it is not the same love your thinking in case you thought to let your husband read this too. 

I think you will always love someone who has touched your heart deeply even when they're not with you anymore.  

So Cha Eun Sang, today on your wedding day, I offer you my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes on your married life. 

P.S. In case he hurts you, I'll be happy to put sense back into him.

P.S.S. You both deserve the happiness that will surely follow in your new journey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love Always,

Kim Tan