Chapter 2

Wedding Planner

"So.. how was the vacation? I know you really enjoyed it Jenduek" she grins at me

Sometimes i really wanna ask myself why she is my bestfriend.

"Yes. I really enjoyed the vacation unnie." I maintain my poker face even though i want to smile widely. Unnie will never had my honest answer.

"Of course you would Jenduek! You and Hanbin on a Japan vacation. Only two of you. Who knows what happen" she said while wiggling her eyebrows

Ahh this ert unnie! I blush a liitle remembring it.

"Who knows unnie" i said while putting my hand on her face. Letting her know the ring on my fingers.

"Oh my Jisoos! Your engaged! You !" She gasps and hugs me tightly

Ugh she really hugs me tight. She nearly made me choke. Thank God she let go of me.

"Yup! And it was the best proposal unnie"

I tell her everything that happen that night. From the dinner date until the proposal. Well of course i didn't tell her what we do after the proposal.

"So after the proposal. Did you guys do it?" she grins at me. This unnie really won't let me breath

"What it unnie?" I put my innocent face at her.

"Yah Jenduekie don't put your innocent face with me! I know you are not innocent!" 

Well she knows my past. Before Hanbin.

"Alright. We did it. Happy now?" I sigh.

Her eyes open widely as if she was shock. I shake my head on this chicken. 

"So how is it?" She grins at me.

Now it's my turn to open my eyes widely.

"Yah! You really need to know the details? Really unnie?!" I kinda raise my voice that some people are looking at us.

"Why? He's not good?" She teases me

"He's good. Very good. He made me-" 

"Stop! I change my mind! I don't wanna hear it" she shakes her head and even put her own hands on her ears. This crackhead chicken.

 

After our lunch at the café, we go back to the company. Jisoo unnie is my main stylist. She's the one responsible for the models who will catwalk my designs. We both stablish this company. But she doesn't want to be CEO, saying that her brain is not suited for it. And it will hindered her time with Chaeyoung, her girlfriend and a friend of mine.

Well she was quiet true. Being a CEO really take time. Specially when you are a CEO and a designer. I barely make other friends beside Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie. If i haven't met Hanbin while i was in high school, i might get old alone. Though i'm rich.

Speaking of Hanbin, we haven't plan anything on out wedding after he propose. Did he change his mind? Of course he won't. I chukle at the idea. 

I pick up my phone and started to dial my fiancee number.

"Hello my lovely fiancee" i giggle at his antics

"Hello also my handsome fiancee" i answer his flirts

"Hmm i love how my fiancee thinks that i'm handsome"

I blush a little. He knows that i'm not really vocal about my feelings.

"Don't be too conceited!" I smile at him

"Well if my fiancee says i'm handsome. Why would i not believe it?" He really flirts at me. And i'm loving it.

"Stop with your cheesyness honey. I wanna talk about our wedding." I said seriously 

"Why? You don't wanna marry me Jennie? Honey?" His voice becomes nervous.

"Unfortunately i still want to marry you Hanbin." I chukle a bit

"Yah Jennie Kim. My future wife. Don't scare me like that!"

I laugh at him. He's really a scaredy cat.

"Don't laugh at me Jennie Kim"

Oh now he's serious.

"Sorry my future husband"

I heard his faint laugh. He loves it. He loves when i called him my husband.

"What do you want to talk about our wedding my wife?"

Now we are talking. I'm not his future wife. Now i'm currently his wife. Well it's going to be true. So why not.

"What do you want for our wedding? I mean the theme. The place, etc." I said while flipping some paperworks at my desk.

"Hmm. I want what you want my wife. I'm really happy with anything you want for our wedding" he said sincerly.

Hanbin is the type of person who have troubles about decision making. Most of the time i'm the one decides. Even on our dates. Even the color of his socks.

I remember Jisoo unnie said that she have this friend who is a wedding planner. Maybe she could help us. Besides i don't have any idea about wedding preparations.

"Jisoo unnie have a friend who is a wedding planner honey. Can we consult her?" I ask him soflty

"We can do that my wife. Let's ask Jisoo about her."

"Alright. First i'm gonna ask unnie if her friend can meet us. Then let's see what happens. Is that ok?"

"Of course my wife. Anything you want"

"Ok. I gotta tell unnie about it. I love you!" I make muah sound like i'm kissing him. He chukled.

"Give me updates my wife. I love you too so much!" He also did the muah sound. This guy!

"Stop with the flirting Kim Hanbin! I'm going to Jisoo unnie now."

"Alright. Love you! See you tonight my wife!"

I put the phone down and sigh. This guy! I really love him. Can't wait to be his wife. And having our little Jennie and little Hanbin going around the house while we are both watching them.

I'm blushing! Oh my God!

I gotta go to Jisoo unnie to meet this wedding planner friend of hers!