Jar Of Hearts

Jar Of Hearts

First, the couple is up to you. 

:D

I know I can’t take one more step towards you.

Coz all the waiting is regret.

And don’t you know, I’m not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most



One day, I dreamed. I walked on a empty way. Walk, walk, and walk, like a lost puppy. Don’t know where I will go and don’t know how to come back. And suddenly I stopped, I watched you, smiled happily while playing with someone. My heart arched, want to take step to you, but my feets can’t take more to walk. I’ve walked for so long. My tears flowing down, down and down until it hit the ground, make the ground wet because my regretfull tears. I’m waiting for you to turned at me and smiling, but all is useless. I lost all the love you gave me and the love I gave you.



I learned to live half alive



That day, I opened my eyes. Wet and swollen. Don’t realized that I’ve cried in my sleep all night. I tried to wake up and wiped my tears, stand up, walked towards bathroom and found my own reflection on the mirror. How stupid I am. I cursed. I don’t know, all the time , I tried to not thinking about you, you always come to my mind. I brush my teeth and wash my pale face. Day by day, I learned to live without you again. it’s like my soul is nowhere to find, instead you’ve took it.



I hear you’re asking all around 

if I am everywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms.



2 years passed, now I’ve my own spirit to smile, to laugh, and to cry not because of you. I’ve burned all the memories about you, and thinked that I never met you before. i’ve changed to a better person. One day, I heard you searching me, my friend told me. my heart arched again. hurts. Just unbearable hurts. But, I’m not crying when I met you again. you said sorry and I’m just keep silent. I’m afraid that I said something wrong. You pleaded and I just have grown too strong to believe in you again and to fall in your embrace again. Even if you hugging me now.



And it took so long just to feel alrigth

Remember how to put back the ligth in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

Cause you broke all your promise

And now you’re back

You don’t get to get me back


I remember when the first time we hugging and kissing. I still remember how warm you are. How soft you are. How sweet you are. And how cute your promise to me, that you never leave me and always gonna be by my side. But you broke your own promise, and it waste my time so much just to forget you and get alrigth, to get the ligth and to get my soul that you steal from me. And now, for my own surprise, you said Comeback. You still hug me, still said the sweetest words that I want to hear.



And now you want me one more time

And who do you think who you are

Running round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing the love apart. 

You’re gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

so don’t comeback to me

Who do you think you are


You said you want me again? you want to start all of it once again? Who do you think you are? You’ve broke my heart in piece and now you want to repair it? You was leaving me with a huge scars on my heart and let the bruises filling my heart. You search another heart and collect it. Leave another to get another. You think I will melt in your words? I know you’ve said it not just to me, but all the person that you collect their heart in you own jar. I think you will frozen because your own soul. I pushed you away and you look at me confusedly. You asked why, and I answer.



Don’t come back for me

Don’t come back at all.


I walked away from you, let a small smile painted on my lips, and said to my own soul. You comeback and never ever going anywhere again. I looked to the blue sky and let , just a single tears falling down before running and found my body sinking into the deep blue water. And let for the first time, after you’ve left me, a wide smile and let the water eat me more deep and deep inside. Maybe, this is the best. I felt happy.

 

A/N : The end.  Well, i felt so heart broken when i wrote this.  Because i can't go to singapoooree!! :"(

Please still enjot this. Even this is pointless.