EPISODE 1

White Tigers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 1

 

 

Relaxing the muscle under the moonlight, she pulls her books closely to her chest. 'Awful and terrible days' she thought inside her head, heading to her home. Today, her day was awful, met an amazing client is not in her book. Dealing with annoying people is always in her bottom lists. She scoffs and look at the time on her wrist, the worn item that on her wrist keep ticking the time, the ticking sound is just like a ticking bomb, waiting to be exploded. She can't wait to be able read her favourite book and sleep, dreaming of the male characters in the book she is now currently obsessed with away from the reality.

THE book was sitting neatly on the coffee table, she is now at the last chapter where the heroine will be have her happy ending with her hero, the hero who save her from her misery. She inwardly cringed, what a dramatic heroine, she thought. She should have known better, the heroine will never look in the second male lead way. What a bummer! She groaned. The hero barely did anything but yet the heroine will always settle for less and it frustrates her. I swear, if these characters real, the only guy I'd be chasing is the second lead. She mumbled, drinking her last glass of red wine before put the book and her glass on the coffee table, thinking that she will washes the glass tomorrow before she go to her work. 

YAWNING, turning on her phone just to check the email before she goes to dreamland, meeting her favourite male characters. Scrolling  in her inbox, she nods in approval as there is not a single email coming to her nor her boss sending her any email. Letting out a pleasing grin, she turn off the device, charge them wirelessly and went to bed.

 

 

"I SWEAR! I do not touch her!" 

"Then, why is she on our bed now if not you messing around? Brother, can you think before you decide to do anything? Or consult me first?" There is a gasp from the 'brother' who seemingly offended, when he about to reply, a voice interrupted their arguments.

"Can you both shut up and let this poor woman rest? You and your brother's voice start to making me got headache and I am not the one who got drugged on. God sake." And there is a movement, heavy footsteps and then a door opens indicating that someone getting out of the room. 

She frowns, her forehead start to throb, the bed sheet feels unfamiliar to her, she do not remember that she bought satin material for her bedsheet, the smoothness of the material makes her body feels heavy to woke up. Smoky, mint, woody scents start to registering to her throbbing head. Cradling her head on her open palm, she start to look around, then it starts to hit her. Where am I? Her every breathes getting shakkier, as she now meeting two pair of curious gaze, the two of them have similar feature, no, they both got the same face. Blinking her eyes, yet the image of the two guys did not turn into one.

The two guys look at her, both of them feel like they got caught and thus they did not move an inch, like a mouse. Then a voice interrupted the three of them, the door opened from outside, someone's head--- to be precise, Sehun's head popped out from the door, looking both of the guys. "I think I just ruined the moment, didn't I?" Then, Sehun carefully closed the door back and only to hear his distant shouting, "They both froze! AND, the girl woke up!"

"Hi..." Loey is the first one to speak up, it feels weird, talking to women is forever weird for him. Women seem to dislike him as he sounds cold and detached. Unlike his twin brother, Chanyeol who seem to not have a same problem as him. Chanyeol nudged his brother, making Loey nudged him back until a soft voice replying to him. "H--Hi. Where am I? Who are you?" Hesitantly, she reach out the comforter, huddle it around her body as she peek at herself if she is being undressed or not.

"That is what we should be asking. I mean, you're on our territory, was in our club until you passed out in Chanyeol's arm." Loey explained, his posture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter