A Bad Feeling

Sometimes Accident Happens

Hanbin feels kinda off when he woke up, today’s schedule was making B-Day MV, it’s going to be a long day he tough. Hanbin spend his morning with Chanwoo and Yunhyeong in the living room, watching some of baseball match while having a breakfast.

After that, all of the members meet at the lobby and  rush to the studio to start the day. Standing in the huge studio, seeing the chaos, all the staff being busy, and all the members was getting ready for dressing up and make-up, Hanbin could feel his anxiety suddenly hit him. The MV set for today was amazing, but somehow Hanbin could feel something bad was going to happen. In front of him there’s some kind of huge temple with a lot of light.

“Yah, Hanbin-hyung, get yourself a make-up quickly, we’ll going to start the shoot” June patting Hanbin on the shoulder.”

“Okay, I’m on my way.” Hanbin said.

After all of the members are ready, they begin the video shoot with a lot of fun, laugh and cheers. They enjoy every part of it even it’s kind of tiring.

For the last part of today shooting, each of the members got their own part of the MV. And it’s Hanbin’s turn now. He has to stand on the middle of the temple and rap his part. Once again his anxiety suddenly struck him.

Yunhyeong feels something different with their leader. So he approaches him and asks him what’s wrong.

“Hanbin-ah, is there something wrong?” Yunhyeong ask him.

“Hyung, you scare of me” Hanbin shrugged off the older boy’s hand. “Nothing hyung, it just that, I have a bad feeling.” he put his right hand on his chest like he use to do when he was nervous.

“What makes you worried huh?” Bobby ask him back.

Hanbin chewed his bottom lip, thinking over.

“Don’t worry okay, nothings gonna happen. Look, we almost done, this is your last part” June convinces him.

“You’re right, I’ll gonna do it anyway.” Hanbin said.

Hanbin then climbed into his positions. He was amazed, the MV lasted over for a couple of minutes and in that time nothing bad happened, the leader was starting to think that he was worrying too much. He let out a sigh of relief when the director took the last part and then they were free to go.

“Okay, thank you guys, it’s all wrap for today, you did great” The Director called out as he started to pack.

But suddenly Hanbin heard a crack from above the temple. It makes him kinda scare to move.

“See Hanbin-hyung, you had nothing to worry about. Nothing happens right?” June called out from the bottom.

“Yea, you were right, I was wrong, I’m just overreacting I guess” Hanbin said as he start to move.

They were waiting for a couple of minutes before Hanbin could move.

“Okay Hanbin-ah, come down, we’ll going home now” Bobby called up.

“Sure hyung, I’ll be down in a minutes”

Hanbin swing his leg around, he grasped the ladder. He was just step down, when he felt something wrong. A loud creaking sound echoed through the studio, a sound of metal structure that held up the stage lights started to shake, one of the metal poles fell down. Hanbin was just able to dodge the pole, he yelped as he jumped aside.

“Hanbin!” Bobby yelled, the lights was gonna break down.

Everybody was gasping, screaming and begin to yell.

Hanbin was shaking and froze on the spot, still lying on the ground. He slowly looked up seeing one of the stage lights was about to fall down right on top of him. The stage light was hanging on a few wires, and then suddenly it snapped. They all screamed for a second. It was a loud crash as the metal hit the ground. Everybody begin to panic. Then he felt nothing as his world went black.

“Hanbin-hyung!” DK screamed, he and Bobby try to lift some of the metal from Hanbin's body.

“Oh God Hanbin! Answer me!" Bobby shouted.

All of them rushed over to their fallen friend, not knowing what they should do. There was no movement from the leader. Yunhyeong rush to Hanbin’s lying body, with shaking hands he place his fingers on his neck trying to find a pulse. He sighed in relief when he felt Hanbin’s heartbeat. “He’s breathing,” He reassured the others.

A sigh went through from the entire group.

“You sure hyung,?” DK asked, fear looks in his eyes.

Yunhyeong nodded firmly and hold Hanbin’s right hand. He guess Hanbin had broken his left arm and somehow there’s a blood coming from his forehead.

“Where’s the paramedic?” June shouted.

“They were already here,” the older look towards the entrance, two medics was rushing in.

Baymax lead them over to the fallen body, explaining what just happened. The medics put down their bags and started to work.

“We need a space, can you guys move a bit?” one of the paramedic urged.

Because of worries, it took a moment, but then the boys gave the medics some space they needed. They watch in silence as medics rolled Hanbin onto his back and secure his neck into a brace. A bruise was already forming on the side of his face.

“What’s wrong with his left hand?” DK asked, noticing Hanbin’s left hand was in a weird position.

“Guess he broke his left arm, he’s not responding, we need to take him to the Hospital ASAP" The other paramedic noted to his partner.

The other nodded “Lift him on three.” They start to take Hanbin out of the studio.

One of the medics informed them, “We’re leaving now, we have room for only one of you in the back, so be quick.”

They’re deciding to let the manager go, everyone thought it was the best decision.

“See you soon hyung,” Jinhwan called out as Baymax manager climbed into the back of the ambulance and held onto Hanbin’s hand.

All of them finally arrived at the hospital, they all rush into a private room. Chanwoo and June rushed over to their manager and began questioning him.

Bobby and Yunhyeong pull the younger two away and calm them down.

It’s been a couple of hours before they were finally get the news from the doctor.

“Kim Hanbin’s family?” A doctor just comes out from the emergency room.

“Yes, that’s us,” Baymax spoke first.

“How is he?” Bobby asked.

“Good news, and a bad news” The doctor started, Mr Kim, thankfully he’s not in a serious case, no concussions, he only had a couple of bruises and stiches on his forehead".

“What’s the bad news doctor?” Jinhwan asked.

“The accident caused him a broken arm. We’ve managed to put it back, but he’s not going to be able to use his arm for at least a couple of weeks and sometime he will feel some kinda pain, but I’m gonna give you a prescription and some of painkiller, don’t worry he’s going to be okay”

“Can we see him doctor?” The maknae asked.

“Sure!” The doctor smiled.

“Thank you doctor.” They all bow at him.

“Follow me, I’ll show you his room, but keep it quite okay, he’s resting” The doctor tell them.

Yunhyeong twisted the doorknob and entered, seeing a weak Leader laying on the hospital bed, IV drip on his right hand, bandages over his head, a cast on his left arm, makes him and the others feel so sad. Despite looking so fragile, that was the first time in a long time they saw Hanbin look so peaceful.

“Hanbin-ah!” Bobby whispered slowly walking towards the said boy. He held onto his hands, squeezing it tight. He runs his fingers through Hanbin’s soft hair. Slowly Hanbin’s fingers twitched, suprising him.

“Hanbin-ah!” Bobby asked full of hope.

Hearing his name, Hanbin slowly fluttered his eyes open, looked up and smiled at the sight of Bobby and the others. They gather on near his bed. Smiling at the sight of the leader wrapped up in each other arms.

“How are you feeling?” Jinhwan asked, taking his turn to hold Hanbin’s arm when Bobby moved.

“I don’t know, tired I guess. All of my body feels kinda hurt”

“The doctor said you’ll be in some kind of pain for a while, but don't worry okay, he's gonna gave you some of painkillers. And you know what, he also said you can come home in a couple of days,” Bobby informed the leader.

Hanbin smiled at the thought of going back to the dorms with his brothers.

“Turns out you were right about today Hyung,” DK rested his head on Hanbin's right shoulder.

“What do you mean, Dongdong?” The leader asked.

“You said you had a bad feeling about today, and suddenly all of this happens" DK reminded him.

“I don’t want to be the right one,” Hanbin lower his head.

“We know,” Bobby cares Hanbin’s hair.

“We should hear you Hyung, and all of this, was not gonna happen in the first place” Chanwoo pouted.

“Yahhh, I didn’t know this gonna happen either, but I’m happy tho’, it was me who's got the incident” Hanbin smiled softly.

“Yahhhh don’t ever said that, neither one of us deserve to get hurt” Yunhyeong snapped, he cannot believe what just the leader said.

“I’m sorry hyung!” Hanbin feel kinda bad.

“Okay2 just get over it, he’s fine now. We should let him rest for now” Jinhwan said.

“Hanbin-ah, get some rest, you’ll need it. Get well soon okay, let’s get out of here guys,” Yunhyeong suggested.

“Guys, hmmm do you mind, just stay here for a while" Hanbin suddenly asked.

“Owww our leader was scare if he left alone” June .

“Yahhh, it’s not like what you thinking, it just that, I feel kinda relieved if you guys were here” He lower his head again.

“Yahhh June-ah, stop teasing him, you know he’s injured!” Bobby suddenly gets mad.

“Sorry hyungs, I’m just kidding okay” June feel a shame.

“Okay Hanbin-ah get some sleep, don’t worry, we’ll not gonna leave you, we still gonna be here when you wake up" Bobby try to comfort him.

“Thank you so much, and I’m really sorry for making all of you worried” Hanbin just close his eyes. He sure that he’s gonna have some good rest knowing that all of his brothers always there for him.

All the members were smile at the leader. Hoping that this kind of thing will not going to happen again.

“Have a nice rest Leader, Get well soon, we love you”