Prologue

A Complicated Thing Called Love

Throughout all my life, I've only fallen in love three times... or so I thought. I believed I was in love, but now that I think about it, two of them were not. Although people say that love comes in different ways and it also depends on the person, you'll express it in a different manner and with different purposes. 

Going back to my emotions, I believe it really wasn't love, what I felt for the two of them. I did have feelings for both but they were never too strong or too deep that made me feel like it was love. 

Love doesn't really have a definition. You can't express them in words, you can't exactly describe what you feel or why you feel it, you just do. Some people may differ with me in this part because if so how can you know it's love or nothing more than liking the idea or even trick yourself that you like them? It's a valid point. Like how can you know you're in love? You don't. You know the emotions you feel but it's so hard to comprehend that it takes its time for you to know you are in love with them. It took me almost four months to realize that I had feelings for her.

I didn't know what took me so long to realize that I had a crush on her. Maybe because this time was different than the others. The things that I felt were pretty much unknown to me and it says a lot since I've had a crush on a fair amount of people and I realize I have a crush on them the moment I start feeling kinda weird. So then, why was this time so different? 

My train of thoughts were interrupted as a message popped on my screen. I automatically smiled at the sender, she can just make me smile the second I get a notification from her. I typed fast.

Me: You're so sweet. I want to hug you so bad :(

Well, then again maybe it's different because I'm currently liking someone that I can't see. 

________________________

Hi. So what do you think? I'm honestly curious who you think they are, hmmm. Anyways, I don't really know what to say since it's the first chapter but I really want to get some feedback from you guys, so yeah comments are well appreciated. 

I know it's short but it's a prologue. Prologue are supposed to be short.

See you, until I update next. Maybe I'll update another story today, I don't know. 

Anyways bye, 

Lu