Seo Hyun's birthday.

Who to choose .. ?

Aha! I know what to do now! Shall start preparing before its too late! *smirk*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's P.O.V

Hyun Joong : Damn. Im so exhuasted! I could have just got my servants to do these stuffs but oh well. it's for hyun! just for her,

anything is worth it. *smiles to himself*

Hyun Joong was in his gigantic room all by himself, he was folding straw hearts, not just one, but 1000.

It definitely wasn't his style to actually put in so much effort in something or to fold hearts. But for

the sake of seeing hyun being happy, he made an exception.
 

On the other side....

Key : Jjong! You know what! you should get her wonderful clothings, i bet she

will love them. ohoh, and maybe hello kitty earrings since its her favourite kitty!

Onew : Nah! Buying stuffs for her is a no-no, cant you see there isnt any sincerity?!

Taemin : Hmm... maybe you could dance or sing for her? It will be awesome! I mean totally perfect!

Minho : I know what! Combine both the ideas!

Jong Hyun : Well....there isn't many days to her birthday. Why dont you guys sleep first? I shall decide before the end of today(:

The guys went to bed as there's school early in the morning tomorrow.

In Jong hyun's dream....

Seo Hyun and Jong Hyun was in a wonderful garden with butterflies and colourful flowers everywhere.

Jong Hyun : Hyun ah~ I wonder if you know that... that.. i have always wanted you to be my sweetheart.

Seo Hyun : Oppa.. I have been wanting to tell how much i really like you since young.. but i didnt had the

courage. I was afraid you wouldnt feel that same..

Suddenly, Jong Hyun jerked and woke up.

Jong Hyun : Oh crap. What the hell is wrong with me?! Why am i having such a dream. I really hope it's real though....

Just then, Jong Hyun thought of something for Seo Hyun's birthday.

In school,

Just as expected from the hardworking Seo Hyun, she was eating and reading through her notes during her break.

Hyun Joong : Ahem.

Seo Hyun : Oh oppa annyeong! *simles brightly*

Just a smile from her brightened up his day.

Hyun Joong grabbed the notes away from her hands.

Seo Hyun : Oppa!! Return it to me!

Hyun Joong : You should just eat and not study at the same time girl!

Seo Hyun : Okay fine!

Hyun Joong : *satisfied*, wanna catch a movie together this friday? since it's some special girl's birthday.

Seo Hyun : Hmm. Friday huh..wait let me check if i have anything on..... err. oh! Jjong oppa

asked me out already, how about you join us too?

Upon hearing so, Hyun Joong's mood went totally down.

Hyun Joong : Nah its okay. Have fun uh.

He walked off leaving the puzzled Seo Hyun with his sudden change in mood.

Seo Hyun : Gosh, what's wrong with oppa.

Friday.

Hyun Joong called Seo Hyun : Hyun ah~ could you make a trip to my house later on after you are back from the outing with Jjong?

Seo Hyun : Yeah ok oppa!

Hyun Joong put down the phone with a sigh of relieve.

Hyun Joong : Phew. At least the effort i put in won't be wasted. Darn Jjong, he's a step faster than me.

It was 12 o'clock

Jong Hyun : Hyun! Over here!

Jong Hyun waved.

They met and watched a romance movie together. Later, they sat down at a nearby restaurant to have their

tea break.

Jong Hyun took out a small nicely wrapped box and passed it to Seo Hyun: Here, its for you, Happy Birthday girl! *smiles*

Seo Hyun : Omo! Can i open it now? *excited*

Jong Hyun : Of course.

Seo Hyun : Waaa!!!!!! Its a hello kitty pair of earrings!! I love it!!!! Thanks oppa! *gives a hug*

Jong Hyun : Glad that you like it *smiles*

Jong Hyun started taking out his guitar.....

Jong Hyun : Hmm. The title of the song am gonna sing is 'Only you" , Ooooh~ you have a smile, a smile ....

He started singing and playing the guitar.

Seo hyun listened carefully and it seemed like she enjoyed it.

Seo Hyun : Daebak!!!!! *claps*

Jong Hyun : I rushed through to write this song.. so sorry if it didnt turn out nice!

Seo Hyun : Nono! it was awesome! Thank you so much!

Jong Hyun sent Seo Hyun home after that.

At 8pm..

Seo Hyun : Oh! Time to make a trip to Hyun joong oppa's house!

"Ding dong......~"

Hyun Joong : Oh! She's finally here!

He went to open the door and led her to the dinning table.

Hyun Joong : Look hyun! I have prepared steak for us tonight! Your favourite! *winks*

Seo Hyun : Ohmygosh! Looks so delicious! *drooling*

They sat down and started digging in. Soon after dinner....

Seo Hyun : Oppa where are you taking me? Slow down!

Hyun Joong : You will know when you get there! *grins*

Hyun Joong opened the door to a room......

 

heyhey!:D What do you think is in the room? Why did he brought her there? hehe. think about it! HAHA. Do look forward to the next

chapter! DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!<3