Chapter 2

I'm Fine Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo opened his eyes a little and regretted it instantly. His head was throbbing even more then before, and his stomach was churning in all sorts of ways. The wet towel was no longer on top of his eyes but now on his bed which was making his pillow wet and it made Chanwoo uncomfortable. He needed to get up and get changed before Yunhyeong comes in and hits him again for not listening to his hyung. But the mere thought of getting out of his warm bed brought dread to his body. So, he stayed in bed for just a little while longer trying to figure out what he would wear that would be able to hide his pained face until he would have to change into what the stylist had picked out for them later. “Sound check is going to be awful” Chan whispered with dread. He knew he should tell Yunhyeong how he really felt right now, but he didn’t want to worry his hyung. Especially since he knew that Yunhyeong would check on him every few minutes and would be worrying throughout the entire performance. And Chan did not want that at all. He sat up slowly and pulled the blankets off of his long legs as he swung them over his bed to get up. All of a sudden, Chan sneezed, and boy did he regret that. The sneeze caused his throbbing head to be thrown forward with a force and he placed his hands on his forehead to try and help the pain that was now pulsating all throughout his head. “! Gosh that hurt so much!” He said with a little anger.

He was in a lot of pain, but he couldn’t disappoint his fans by sitting out of this concert. He had to push through it. He stood up and felt a wave of dizziness hit him. After he steadied himself, he made his way over to his closet and found a black t-shirt and jeans that he could throw on quickly. His body ached and it made him chilled even though it was mid-September. So, he grabbed a grey hoodie to throw over and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth and to freshen up before they had to leave. Once he closed the bathroom door and the light, he yelled in pain. The light caused his head even more pain then before and he leaned over the sink to steady himself. Nausea was kicking in now and he knew that he would not be able to hold on much longer without spewing his guts out if he did not get rid of this pain. He opened up the medicine cabinet they had in the bathroom and looked for pain meds. Once he found some, he popped two into his mouth and drank some water from the sink to wash them down. “Alright calm down Chan. You can do this. You have to do this. You can’t let them down alright? You just have to get through the songs and then you can puke. You can’t do it yet or even during the concert.” He said to himself. He threw on his baseball hat and a mask and walked out to the living room where he spotted Jinhwan and Yunhyeong on the couch with their phones. Chan was surprised to see Yunhyeong, but also a little relieved in a way. Chan really just wanted to start whining and crying over by Yunhyeong and hope that his hyung would feel bad and take care of him. But Chan knew that he needed to be brave for tonight. After the concert, he would be able to whine all he wanted. They piled into the van and were off to the venue where they would be performing.

The car ride was torture when Bobby and Hanbin were in the car together. They would be rapping and singing the whole way there, but thankfully today they were silent to keep their voices healthy before the concert and Chan was so thankful. He slept a little on the way there, until he was nudged awake by June telling him that they had arrived. Chan opened his eyes and was nauseas all over again. He sat up and gave a nod to the older boy. Suddenly, Chan’s stomach made a gurgling noise and he felt his mouth start to salivate more. Not good! He needed to get out of the car as fast as he could or else, he would explode right here in the car. He pushed past the others and ran behind the van to try and not be seen by the others. He bent over and heaved, but nothing wanted to come out just yet. He breathed in and heaved again, still nothing. Ugh! Chan was frustrated now and just wanted the feeling to go away. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Hey are you alright?” It was June’s voice. Dang it! He must have seen Chan run past him since he was the one in front of Chan when exiting the van. Chan breathed in and exhaled slowly while moving back up straight. He placed a hand on his stomach and nodded as he turned around.

“Yeah, I am okay. I think I was just a little car sick is all.” He said with a slight smile. Yunhyeong suddenly came running over and seemed a little frazzled. “What’s wrong? Are you sick? June texted me saying he heard you throwing up.” Chan thought up a lie again and smiled. “Yes, I am okay. I told June I might have been a little car sick. But don’t worry, I’m fine hyung.” "Are you sure? You look a little pale." Yunhyeong persisted. Chan nodded and walked past them to the venue. "Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter