01.

Love Line

The clock shows 9:30 PM and the sky gets darker, IZONE members seen to entering their van one by one. It's exhausting time for IZONE members, they've done many schedules since their debut day but today is peak of their packed schedules. All of them just want to quickly went home and have some rest. Even the most energetic and youngest member didn't even let out any sound once they got seated on the van. The whole trip to their dorm just went unusually quiet, everyone are asleep.

On the other hand, Minju seems can't close her eyes. She's one of the member who doesn't use energy too much on their schedules, she usually just sit and laugh to whatever her fellow dorky members did. She felt like she still have energy left to practice after they reach home. For now she want to work on her dance, she wanted to perfect her move bit by bit. Minju start to move her hand slowly, practicing for their next Japanese debut single.

"You supposed to did this not like that" A familiar voice startled Minju. She searched for the origin of the voice.

"You see, your hand supposed to form this shape" The voice turns out belong to Lee Chaeyeon, she seated right across Minju.

Minju didn't expect anyone still wake up and see her failing her dance part, moreover it's Lee Chaeyeon.

"I'm sorry, it almost our debut day but i still can't figure it out how to dance this part" Minju's face reddened for mistake she just did.

"Don't be sorry, you're already good Minju. it just need to be polish a little bit" Chaeyeon said, assuring Minju who's now lowering her head because of embarrasement.

"How about this.." Chaeyeon added, left Minju curious for what she's about to say.

"Why don't i help you perfect your dance part tonight" Chaeyeon suggested.

Minju always wanted this, to practice her dance with IZONE's main dancer. Chaeyeon always booked when the practice start, every member just want to drag Chaeyeon away to help them monitor their move or just teached them how to dance. Minju usually just sit at the back and learn it by herself or asked Chaewon to teach her, she rarely get Chaeyeon to tutor her. Even so Minju thought tonight it's not the right time, Chaeyeon probably tired too and she doesn't want to be selfish for asking Chaeyeon to accompany her to practice.

"You should rest unnie, today is pretty exhausting" Minju said, convincing Chaeyeon that she should have a rest instead.

"You sure you don't want my help? i still have some energy left to teach you though, see?" Chaeyeon said lightly, while doing popping dance funnily to convice Minju that she's not tired.

Minju laugh a little, Chaeyeon always know how to brighten her mood or lifted her spirit. Since before Minju joined Produce 48, she always been a fan of Chaeyeon. She watched her on KPOP Stars, Sixteen or her WM Cover Dance Youtube clips. Chaeyeon's dance is refreshing for Minju, as someone who wanted to be a dancer herself, looking at someone who can dance so lightly and entertainingly made her heart burst. She never thought she would meet someone she always look up to on the same show moreover they are now on the same group.

"Maybe next time" Minju said, smiling.

"Alright, make sure you get some rest too after reach home okay"

"I will" Minju said, lying. Of course, she want to practice more after this. She just don't want Chaeyeon to worried and force herself to accompany her practice.

Once they arrived on their respective dorm, all of them just went to their room to change and remove their make up half asleep. Few of them just went straight to bed don't even bother to washing up first. Minju who still have much energy left, do her daily routine like usual. She watch her roomate go straight to bed with full clothes on, she really want to scold her for not atleast change to pajama but seeing Yujin seems too tired, she doesn't have a heart to wake her up.

"i'll let her slide for this time" Minju thought to herself.

After she washing up, she's getting ready to practice. their practice room is just one floor away from their flat to make them easier to practice and vice versa. She tip toeing make sure anyone not notice she's away because they will probably tell her to rest than forcing herself to practice in this tiresome day. Minju finally succes to get out from her dorm without anyone knowing and went to practice room alone.

"Are you going to practice room?" The same familiar voice suprised Minju.

"Oh " Minju cursed under her breath.

"You said you will rest after reach home, isn't Minju-ssi" Chaeyeon questioning Minju while she crossed her arm
"A-ah unnie, i-i" Minju stuttered she doesn't know how to get out from this situation, getting caught up lying.

"You're pretty bad liar, you know that Minju-ssi?" Chaeyeon said smirking.

"I'm sorry i don't meant to lie to you, unnie" Minju show remorse, she felt bad for lying to Chaeyeon.

"Since we're here why don't we go to practice room and work on your dance move?" Chaeyeon said, she then held Minju's hand and lead her to practice room.

Minju smile brightly and follow Chaeyeon to practice room. This is not the first time Chaeyeon show her kind heart to her. Chaeyeon probably the reason why Minju stand where she is right now. Minju always lack of confidence all her life, she never really think she can do anything beside being pretty. But she have the biggest dream which is to be an Idol who can dance, acting, singing.

She had a rough start when she first joined Produce 48. She got placed D means she still lacks a lot and need to practice. On her first evaluation she got group up with Chaeyeon, thanks to Sakura. Chaeyeon been nothing but being helpful, kind and supportive person for the team including her, she even suggested Minju to be Center for their evaluation. But as shy as she is Minju reject the offer and end up being a rapper, where she was not sure how to handle it at first. Even on her final evaluation, Minju still can't stand up for herself and got kicked out from her team. It was such a devastated time for her, she know everyone can't rely on her because of her lack of confidence and skill. But because of that, she got group up again with Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was badly hurt too at the time, so is the rest of "exiled" team members, even so she always tried lifted up their mood and made the rest of practice become fun. When it's time to pick out the center, Minju almost sure no one would pick her, especially Chaeyeon because last time she reject to become center, she thought Chaeyeon wouldn't trust her ever again. Apparently Minju thought wrong, Chaeyeon did pick her again as a center. She wonder why and asked. Chaeyeon just lightly said, "i always believe in you". And in that very time and very words, Minju felt she could do more, she found her confidence once more but aside from all of that Minju also fell from that girl who have a gold heart and gold talent.

-------------

The night gets darker, there's barely living creature in sight, everyone else are busy in their dreamland sleep peacefully in their own comfortable bed. Except for Chaeyeon and Minju who's still continue to perfect their dance for their big day. 

"I think you already got the move" The blonde said half panting as she lays her body to the floor.

"Thank you unnie, for accompanying me" said the brunnete who now join to lay her body to the floor facing Chaeyeon.

"Anytime Minju" Chaeyeon look like had no energy left to even waking up and going to her bedroom.

They're resting theirself after two hours non stop practice, moreover earlier this day they were going back and forth to finish their packed schedule. Few minutes has past, all they hear just crickets singing the night away. 

"Unnie.." Minju finally break the silence.

"Yes?" Chaeyeon facing the latter. 

"Do you remember that time you tell me i suit yellow shirt more when i join 1000% team" Minju starts reminincing their days on Produce 48.

Chaeyeon chuckles lightly, of course Chaeyeon remembers every bit about that show especially her experience with 1000% team.

"I actually lied about that, i just want you stop crying" Chaeyeon said lightly while slightly smirking. Minju on the other hand shocked in what Chaeyeon just said.

"I mean, honestly with beauty face like you no one would ever care about what color your outfit are..."

"And also you suit every color, Minju" Chaeyeon continue.

Hearing that, Minju face turned red like a tomato. She can't hide her embarrasement. For the first time, Minju thinks her beauty is something she could finally appreciates. She actually have a complex with her beauty. People often said that her only quality is beautiful face. But Chaeyeon, in every chance she have she always reminded Minju that she is as talented and have potential as other members. She will help Minju to polish her talent from time to time especially in dance. 

Seeing Minju's face turned red Chaeyeon laugh in amusement then they both laughing in unison. i wish this night will never end.

"I wish i have pretty face like yours" Chaeyeon suddenly said with low voice then proceed to close her eyes, going on a deep slumber.

"Unnie..." 

It's no secret that Chaeyeon have complex with her feature. She will read every comments people drop in social media. Good and bad comments. And mean people talks about nasty things and it hurted her. Her bright personality slowly dim down and her confident got crush down. Minju wish Chaeyeon would stop.

Minju wake up from her laying state and ducking herself to face closer to Chaeyeon. 

"Unnie, you are the most beautiful person i know inside out. You have this pair of eyes which turn into fiery when you start to dance but it could turn into a warm light when you talk to me. You also have a pair of lips that you always use to tell kind words to everyone. And one of millions things i like most about you is you feather-like body that you use for doing something you love, dance." Minju said softly while fixing Chaeyeon's hair.

"You are bigger person than you think you are.. i wish you knew that" Minju eyes looks sad, she meant every word she said. Minju then going back to her laying state. She put her head on her own right arm, face siding Chaeyeon and move her body closer to her.

"And... i love you Lee Chaeyeon, i wish you also know that..."  Minju said gently to Chaeyeon's ear and then close her eyes, join Chaeyeon to dreamland until the unknown tommorow.