After Concert

After Concert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aah, my body is so tired.” Jisoo said as she threw herself on the couch, as soon as they entered the dressing room. Jennie then followed her and sat on the end of the couch. “But, finally we finished our first ever world tour! Yay for us!”

As being said, Blackpink just wrapped their first world tour by doing an encore concert in Seoul. After being overseas for several months, finally they’re back. They were talking animatedly about everything that happened at the concert, when suddenly someone knocked on their dressing room’s door. The four of them stopped talking and Chaeyoung being the one who sat the nearest to the door, volunteered to open it only to be greeted by someone with a bouquet of roses that covered their face. When she’s about to ask who it was, that someone pulled down the roses and revealed Chanyeol with his wide grin.

“Surprise!” He said as he handed the roses to the now shocked female idol. “Roses for my beautiful Rosé.”

Chaeyoung’s face lit up as she received the roses from her boyfriend. She bit her bottom lip to supress her wide grin. “Thank you so much, oppa. I honestly didn’t expect you to be here since you told me that you have schedule ‘till late night.”

“Nah, I lied to you so that I can surprise you which was succesful.” Chanyeol laughed then hugged his girlfriend.

“Yah, you lovebirds stop talking at the door and come inside!” Jisoo told the couple.

“Aigoo, is that roses from you, oppa?” Lisa asked and answered by a nod from the latter. “Ya, I felt so jealous right now.”

All of them laughed at the youngest reaction. Chaeyoung then excused herself to change her clothes to a comfortable one, leaving Chanyeol with the other three members.

“You’re going to have a date with Chae, oppa?” Jennie asked.

“Yeah. Is that okay with you guys? I mean, do you guys have plan after this, like having dinner to celebrate your succesful tour?”

“Nope, we’re just going to celebrate it tomorrow since we’re so tired right now and just wanna crash the bed.” Jisoo said. “Just be careful, oppa.”

“I will.”

Not long after, Chaeyoung was back in the room with her casual outfit, which was a gray crop top sweatshirt paired with cream loose pants and pink sneakers. She was also wearing a black Balenciaga hat. They then excused themselves and went outside the building. It already late so there weren’t many people on the streets. The couple walked hand in hand, enjoying the not so cold night breeze.

“It’s been awhile since we’re doing this, right?” Chanyeol asked, breaking the silence.

“Yeah. The last time was when before EXO’s comeback which is months ago.” Chaeyoung said then looked at her boyfriend. “I miss this, oppa. I miss you.”

Chanyeol then pulled her into a tight hug which Chaeyoung gladly returned. “I miss you too, Chaeng.”

They conversing non stop with each other that they didn’t pay any attention to where they headed, just letting where their foot take them to. Chaeyoung laughed when she realized that they were stopping in front of a small cafe that didn’t have many customer in this late hour. Their foot seemed knowing their owner’s empty stomach. Chanyeol was the first one to walk into the cafe, followed by Chaeyoung then chose to sit at the corner table and started ordering the food. Minutes later their food—which could feed five people because they were so many for only two people—was served by the waiter.

“You should kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter