Final

His Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing their couple outfit, a pair of black and white hoodie, they bought back then on their second date for their collection of couple item. Kim Jongin pulls her while ducking his head around. Inspecting whether anyone in the room, they are at dance room which was rented by the members including Jongin himself for dance club activities. She had visited his dance club room before. The room has been decorated nicely and warmly according to the preference of each team member. Some frames was hanged there, collection photos of Michael Jackson was placed in certain corner, and a decorated wall caught Areum’s eyes. She takes a baby steps to take a look.

“Tsk these kids I will teach them a lesson!” Jongin hurriedly collect the scattered books, drinks and leftover into trash bin nearby.

‘This is definitely a dance club room but you guys have been drinking here all time.’ Areum spoke internally. Chuckles at the thought. She scanned the photos hanging there. Recalling his friend’s name one by one as one particular photo interest her so much, her boyfriend’s closest friend, Park Mikyung.
After his ‘minutes chores’ just now, with nagging on top. Jongin pulls her for a hug, nuzzling his face at the crook of her neck. Inhaling her scent. He once said she is a charmer, her scent droves him insane.
She never really met his bestfriend, although she and Jongin have been dating for almost 2 months, Jongin hasn’t introduce her to his friend yet. Looking back at the photo, his best friend most likely pretty especially with her long jet black hair and perfect body curves. She have a bad feeling suddenly.

Indeed pretty.
On one of the day her class was cancelled, Areum saw her in the toilet. She just walked in with her pretty and confident look, straight to the mirror and re-apply some make up and do her hair. Areum peek a glance at her, clad in oversized shirt and shorts, red lipstick, professional make-up look, and high sneakers.
Pouting.
Pretty. Gorgeous. Areum thought internally. She started sulking herself.
If his friend this pretty how can Jongin ended up date her, instead of his own best friend.
Comparing the pretty girl beside her, she looks down on her outfit.
White turtleneck. Denim Jeans. Fila sandals. Worn-out totebag.
For the last time, Areum steal a glance at the girl beside her and her collection of make-up bag. Indeed pretty woman.
Feeling grumpy she walked out for her grumpy day ahead.

“Take my picture please” Areum smile innocently, ready with a pose waiting for the camera to click. Jongin is taking her out on date. He’s been telling her a newly open café with wonderful themes. How he is looking forward to this date because he couldn’t stand to try the strawberry waffle and chocolate cake with her when he heard one of his classmates talked about it.
“One more!” She laughs when she saw Jongin groans.
Eventually Jongin hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter