Purple Haired Girl

Purple Haired Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday when I decided to go to the mall to buy some stuff I needed for the coming school year.

 

It was gonna be my first year in college, and I wanted to make a good impression on my first day, so I decided to look for something nice to wear for that day.

 

The mall was starting to get crowded by the time I arrived. Maybe it was because the people from a church nearby were going straight to the mall to get something to eat.

 

The mall had a big piano right in the middle of it, which would be hard to miss, even from the upper floors. It's like it's the centerpiece of the whole place.

 

It looked really nice, but it's not the usual classy plain black ones, this one was pretty colorful. It's like a mix of old-school and modern.

 

There was already a small crowd around it because of some girl playing. She was playing that song "Be As One".

 

It was one of my favorite songs, and I was only on the second floor when I heard it. I wanted to see who was playing, so I joined the crowd surrounding the piano down at the ground floor.

 

As I was approaching, I saw the girl playing had a vibrant purple hair. I have never seen anyone have that hair color before. It gave me the impression that the girl has this bold personality. Being able to have such a bright and strong hair color, and not being scared to play in front of a big crowd.

 

I decided to hum along to the song, and that's when she saw me.

 

She looked at me, and I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter