pARTY

my life is also yours.

“You’re basically an idiot,” Hyunjin recalled for the millionth time with a laugh.

    “And you’re basically A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!” I snarled, crossing my arms with a huff.

    “What did you even do to make the football team attack you?” she asked, running towards me to catch up. I rolled my eyes as a headache started to form. It was a pain trying to remember what happened, but it was also all too sudden. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes shut, groaning as I tried to remember what they all did to me.

    “Well..” I started. I’d explain everything to my friend and even said the small details.

.{.}.

An Hour Ago

    “HEEEJIIIN!!” There was a roar, “LET’S PAAAARTY!!”

Hyunjin and I both turned around in unison— our dilated eyes watching as there was at least more than 15 people in tie-dyed shirts, rainbow afros, and they all had painted footballs in hand or nerf guns filled with who knows WHAT. Their shirts all said things such as, ‘FOTBALL TEAm PWNED’ or ‘HEEJIN SUX’

    “Any ideas..?” Hyunjin asked with a nervous laugh, tapping my shoulder.

    “Yeah, RUN!”

.{.}.

    “I think you deserved it..” Hyunjin said casually.

    “I literally exposed all of their side girlfriends and I get THAT for a punishment,” I scoffed.

     "I mean, if I were them I wouldn't even do anything." she paused as a smile began to form on her face, "you're too perfect to ruin."

I don't know why my heart skipped a beat after that really. It was just a normal compliment, right?

1st Week As Friends