call 911

my life is also yours.

honestly, i dont know what's worse accidentally banging your head on your bedroom door just after you wake up or arriving to class late to see some girl sitting in my seat. like, i think they finally forgot about me! ya

"Yah. Himjin-" if i could punch the new student i honestly would, being in detention is nothing.

"It's HEE - JIN," I popped the "hee" for emphasis, (because this idiot is either deaf or just an annoying ) rolling my eyes as I looked back at the teacher.

"Yeah, whatever" she continued to whisper, "could you get me my pencil?" i looked back at her to see her starting to point at my direction, lowering her finger to my feet. My head sunk down, looking at the wooden stick with a sharp tip at the end of the stick. I honestly despise pencils, they're just demons who keep breaking their lead so you can get in trouble if you don't carry around a pencil sharpener with you. I call them, "the wooden stick of doom" I looked back up at her, sighing as I obeyed.

My head rose to see her face at least like I dunno, AN INCH (??) away from mine? I quickly pulled back and gave her the pencil, snorting as I can hear the two nerds in the front arguing about the answer.

"Ok, here's your stupid pencil," I muttered, resting my chin on my palm and putting back all of my attention to the professor.

"Thankssssssss."

Obviously, you can see that I'm just a chihuahua in human form, but a bit more controlled. But if you ever cut one of my strings then I'll go full on barking and biting you like a madman- or woman. (janice wheres the leAAASH-) Even from my height, I'm a small student with no place. Oh, and did I add that I'm pretty dumb for one of those top students? Rigggggggeed.

"...Heeeeeey," Hyunjin whispered in a slightly louder voice, pushing my shoulder with a finger. "What type of bread do you like?"

Oh god, I have to spend 15 more minutes with this annoying brat. For once, I think I'm going to pray to the gods and hopefully change seats if the teacher allows me.

 

 

The bell rang, everybody got their stuff, ran out of the room, bumped into someone, and started to talk to their friends. The same routine. Since I'm one of those "nobodies" in this hell, nobody really gave me any attention at all. But I didn't mind, they smell like anyways. Basically, if you're a new kid, you have to make an impact on this school— or else you get lost in the crowd, alone and sad. I don't give a though, friends are just people who take advantage of you. And that's why I go under the same tree everyday and read, or eat my lunch in comfortable silence.

That new kid probably has like, a, million of friends already. I thought, resting my head on the tree. Another thing about me: whenever there's some newbies, I infer about the amount of fake friends, and friends they have already. If you're a stunning person then you're already popular, personalities don't matter, really. Wonder if there's still food at

"Heejin!" A familiar voice called out.

I immediately tensed up, my shoulders sagging. I already knew who this was. The annoying kid, Kim Hyunjin. Don't get me wrong, she can be a nice person sometimes (im guessing) but today, she's just being an . Or, she is an FOREVER. Literally. After I claimed my seat she started to bug me every second. I hate it.

"Why are you here alone?" Hyunjin asked.

I lifted my head so I could look at her, "Because I don't have friends, Hyunjin," I replied, almost hissing her name as if it was a curse. She nodded slowly, as if she understood how people rejected the thought of befriending me. My bottom lip twitched. She raised her arms and took in a deep breath, looking down at me with a smile that practically said oh-im-soooo-going-to-annoy-the-heck-out-of-you.

"Well, looks like I'm going to be staying with you for a while!" she yelled, pouncing onto me for who knows what: a fudging hug.


short and a bit rushed, just my type- hAH NO I JUST AT WRITING LESGETIT