Chapter 1

As You Are/As I Am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked through the front doors of the office building. He greeted every person he walked by with a slight bow of his head and a goodmorning. He made his way to the coffee table and poured himself half a cup, added one packet of sugar and a dash of creamer. It was the usual routine. He then walked to the back of the room, put in a few numbers into the panel on the wall and walked through the opening in the wall, giving a slight smirk as if looking into a camera. 

He stood before the wall of faces that he would soon meet. 

"There's still plenty to choose from Tae, it's not like you have nothing to do." A deep voice calls out from the other side of the room.

"They're all the same, too easy. I want a challenge." 

"You should be lucky. That blonde one at the top there? 2.5 million for her head." 

"I want a good fight. I got into this because it was fun, now it's just boring, I need a challenge Joon." 

Namjoon makes his way towards the dark haired boy. His gaze is on the floor as he thinks it over. 

"Alright fine Tae. See that brunet boy up there?" He points towards a picture. 

"What about him?" Tae asks. 

"He's in the same business. Word is he has an offer for 30 mill for your death. If you can kill him and get away with it, 50." Namjoon says to him. 

Tae stands in shock, for two reasons. The first being the offer of 50 million dollars for the death of his supposed hit man. The second is the idea that there is a hit man after him, a fairly young one too, judging by the picture. Then again Tae was only 18 when he made bank off a kill. It's a tough business, but there's money if you know how to get it. 

"Done." Tae says and without another word its to his desk to do research on the young boy. 

Hours were spent. Taehyung couldn't find a thing about this boy, he was good. That was also dangerous, if Taehyung couldn't go to the boy, the boy would come to him. He closed out of his computer and sighed. 

"This isn't good. Who knows what people can find about me." Tae said to himself.

"Everything but your actual name." Namjoon answered as he poured his 3rd cup of coffee that morning. 

"Thanks smartass. That doesn't make me feel any better." 

"That's not my job. I'm just the delivery boy." Namjoon says before going back to his desk. 

Tae sighs and grabs his coat. 

"Where are you going?" 

"You said the blonde one was 2.5 mill right?" 

~~~~~~

Jungkook sits on a bench, his phone in one hand, coffee in the other. He takes a look around him and smiles a bit, a beautiful day to make some money. He searched for the victim who had been on his mind fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter