Some

You(=I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy was lying down on her bed, arms sprawled out as she mentally debated whether or not she has to go to class at this ungodly hour. It was 8 in the morning and she spent another 20 minutes staring at nothing, until a soft knock broke her trance.

“Seungwan!” she heard a voice say and she groaned a bit before getting out of her bed to open the door. At the very least, this person knocked instead of busting inside like they own the place. Wendy recently furnished her apartment with new chairs and a dining table, she is still getting used to the new area. Unfortunately, her hip hit the edge of her new dining table and she hissed at the pain. She mentally cursed and rubbed the sore spot to ease the pain, and cursed some more when a voice was heard from behind her door.

“Unnie. We’re not getting any younger out here” Wendy rolls her eyes and hastens her pace. She opens the door to be greeted by her crush; that she knows she has no chance with, and the little Satan herself.

Yeri was wearing a black sweater, jeans and a Vans to partner up with her clothes. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail and a black bag was slung on her shoulder. Irene however, was wearing something simpler, with her hair down, a white t-shirt, jeans and white converse shoes. Even with minimal make-up, both of them look like rich sisters from one of the richest families in Korea. How can someone only wear a tee and still make it fashionable? Wendy stares at Irene with a dazed smile on her face for an uncomfortable amount of time. Yeri looks at Irene too and can't help smirking upon seeing the older one playing with her fingers and looking anywhere besides Wendy.

Wendy snaps into reality when she hears a cough coming from Yeri. . Wendy can feel her face heat up, she nervously laughs and gestures for her friends to get in. After closing her door, she ties her hair up in a bun and quickly walks to the kitchen, not wanting to humiliate herself any further.

"You guys want anything?" She asks sweetly, while preparing tea for herself.

Irene shakes her head but seeing Wendy, not even sparing a glance at the both of them, she decided to speak up.

"We're fine Seungwan" she says reassuring her, Wendy smiled and nodded to herself, she then went to heat up some water and clean the non-existing dirt on the countertop. Pull yourself together Seungwan Wendy thought as she can feel Irene's eyes on her movements.

Now it's Irene's turn to observe Wendy. She took in the young one's appearance and a smile plays on her lips. Wendy was wearing a striped, baggy, yellow & blue sweater, grey sweatpants that are twice her size and comfy squirrel slippers. Cute, Irene thought as she smiled to herself. She feels a nudge on her hip and she faces Yeri, not taking her eyes off the cute girl in the kitchen. 

"Hm?" Irene can feel her face heat up and she prays to the Gods above that it is not too obvious.

Yeri smirks and cups her hand to whisper in the older one's ear,"You're drooling unnie"

Irene's eyes widen and she quickly wipes off the said stain on , only to feel that it's as dry as the sahara dessert and that she has been played by the younger one. That little devil. Yeri laughs and she glared, but it was not taken seriously when a small smile plays on her lips again.

"You're dead to me Kim Yerim" Yeri chuckles awkwardly and grabs a couch pillow to defend herself, in case the older will kill her on the spot. 

"I'm too young to die!" Yeri dramatically says as she covers her face. Irene rolls her eyes and chuckles, she simply hits her on the shoulder and moves on from the matter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter