Give the kid everything, but it can never change who they are

Two Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Splashing his face with water, he looks at himself in the mirror and wonders who he is anymore. Call him crazy, a monster, in reality he wasn't any of those. Some people may be just have a different sense of....beauty perhaps. Who cares really, wiping his face with a towel, he pushes all the thoughts to the back of his head and fixes himself up like his mother had told him to do when her friend's son arrives at his place. Chanyeol grunts pushing the hair back and taking in a deep breath, leaving the restroom and picking a white dress shirt. Uncaring to button it up in order to go and meet his guest. In all honesty, he may work from home but it doesn't mean he have time to babysit a mental kid. Whatever that it was wrong with the kid, though he wasn't really a kid per say. "Sir wouldn't you want to look more proper ?" one of the maid ask, stopping him as he was on the way down to the lounge room where he had told the maid to bring the kid there.



Holding her chin up gently, he kisses her deeply taking her breath away like always, but he did wish that he can take it away forever but that's just not proper human behavior. "Might as well show the kid who he is meeting right?" he chuckles giving her a playful wink, petting her hair before shooing off. Then few more steps, he is in front of the lounge room. He takes a deep breath before opening the door. Inside the modern decorated room, though it's not what he prefers. It's best some things stays in the dark. Glancing around the room before his eyes lands on where the other sat. Fragile, easy to break if use any force. The latter was happily whispering to a stuff toy. He was dressed in soft colors, one would almost confuse the male for a female. Even with the short hair, it looked silky and Chanyeol would very much want to run his hand throw it gently or maybe pull on it, until he can pull all the hair out from the head.



"Do Kyungsoo." He calls out to the boy, almost feeling something to bad about interrupting the child like man who was having a very good time with the toy. Blinking the wide curious eyes, the boy grins at Chanyeol. "Hello, momma said Kyungie will stay with Mr. Chanyeol." He giggles childishly as he hugs the stuff toy close to his chest. "Yeah, I hope she did." Chanyeol rolls his eyes, god really he is going to be dealing with a kid who is on medication. "Where's your pills?" He skips the more formal things. Just so he can get back to his business. Really he wasn't too interest in entertaining the boy anymore.



Kyungsoo hums before gesturing to a pink little bag. Chanyeol picks it up, taking his time to read through the labels and instructions on when it's the time to feed the boy his meds. While Kyungsoo went back to his own little world. "Ok let's go to your room kid." Chanyeol sighs putting the medicines back on the bag, before helping the boy up to his feed. Kyungsoo giggles when he is up on his feet, doing a little jump. Something in which Chanyeol does find it cute, and the smile that Kyungsoo gives is blinding. Chanyeol almost want to punch his face but then again that's not proper human behavior. However he would maybe feel bad if he hits the kid, after all he is quite cute and it would be a shame for such a pretty face to have a bruise. "Ok now kid, how about I show you your room? I personally prepare it for you." He grins pretty proud of himself thinking about room, and damn Chanyeol just loves the beaming smile the latter gives him. He leads him by the waist towards the room he had prepared.


Opening the door slowly, like he was ready to present a surprise to a little kid. However Kyungsoo is not a kid, but he does act like it when he sees the room and skips in giggling and laughing. Talking to the stuff toy again before jumping on the soft bed. Leaning on the door way, with his arms crossed as he observes the boy being a child. "I take it that you like it huh?" Chanyeol chuckles stepping into the room. Decorated with pastel blue walls, with white soft furniture that he would guess a little spoil girl would love to have. Along with soft stuff toys on the window sit and all other places that Chanyeol would think putting them on. "You got more friends to play with now." He picks up the toy and holds it towards Kyungsoo who nods. "I love it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter