Unfortunate Chapter

Eyes, Nose, Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wendy and Joohyun are the two people who will always comes first to me. And I wouldn't let anything happen to the both of them. I will keep that word as long as I live"

                            ---Son Seungwan---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seungwan-ah! Wendy-ah! , let’s go! Hurry up, or we’ll be late on our flight.” Mrs. Son called her two twins downstairs

 

 

“Coming!” The two said in unison as they finished fixing their hair while looking at their mirror and drag their luggage downstairs.

 

 

The two ten year old twins had happily run through their car and gave their luggage to their dad who happily put their luggage on the car trunk. The two then went inside the car and waited for their parents to come and drive their way to the airport.

 

 


The Son’s are happily driving their way into the airport while singing with the music, they are all singing their heart out.

 

 

But when the traffic light had informed them to stop, they obeyed, but then a guy had suddenly approached them and had knocked on the window of the driver seat. Since Mr. son had saw and heard the knock, he opened it and had asked what is the concern of the guy.

 

 

“What is it mister? Can I help you with anything?” Mr. Son asked the guy.

 

 

The guy then smiled and pointed at his car parked on the side of the road.

 

 

“I’m so sorry to ask but do you mind if my son and I will go with your drive, just to the airport. We’ll pay the gasoline fees, I promi—” 

 

 

“Don’t worry, we are also heading to the airport, call your son right now so we can all go” Mr. Son cut off the guy.

 

 

So the guy had called his son and they happily entered the car, right now, the seating arrangements were—Mr. Son in the driver’s seat, the guy in the shotgun, and the others on the passenger’s seat—the guy’s son, beside him is Seungwan, then Mrs. Son and Wendy. They are driving on the street but an unexpected event stats to happen. A big truck had pilled up on the side of their car, as the car had loosed control, Mr. Son panicked and had tried to brake the car but it was too late as the car had bumped into a tree.

 

 

That hit had cause the two seats—the driver and the shotgun an excessive damage, both are bleeding from their heads, down their bodies.

 

 

Wendy had passed out and had she is bleeding from her chest, because of the glass that had pierced her chest, right through her heart, Mrs. Son was pierced too, but luckily, it was just her arm. The boy had just hit his head on the door and Seungwan was bleeding in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter