Chapter 1

Go back to your body !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul is always a curious kid, always strive to try something new. Something exciting. Something that can make her hook up because, for your information, she is the fastest human alive to feel bored about something and shoves whatever it is to the corner of her wardrobe.

There are a lot of things she tried already, be it video games, crafting, painting, taking pictures, swimming, wall climbing, clay art, like, A LOT. But nothing, there’s nothing that can make her stay for longer than a week. She will give it a week before, as she said it, saving it in a dark room that she probably will never take it out again.

We all know she just tried to fool herself, let’s just say she ditched them.

 

 

Along with her journey in finding something to soothe her thirsty heart, is Kim Yong Sun, her upperclassman, who she met at the clay art class she attended. Yong Sun still goes to that class because that’s what she enjoys but sometimes Moon Byul dragged her out to her adventure. Not that Yong Sun minded of course. She enjoys Moon Byul’s company and is excited to find out what will finally make the younger one settled. Sometimes she doesn’t like some of Moon Byul’s suggestion since the younger one apparently loves outdoor activities.

 

She would rather cuddle up with her Jjing on her couch with snacks in her hands and some movies playing on her tv. She enjoys watching movies a lot that almost all the titles that just come out, she already has them on her ‘already watched’ list. Sometimes Moonbyul would humour her and actually sit down and watch movies with her that always ends up with the later falling asleep on her. Moonbyul is a good kid after all that sleeps early than the average kids on her age.

 

 

Since they live just across each other, their parents already know the pair is inseparable and allow a sleepover to happen one or two times before Moon Byul’s mom dragged her out from Yong Sun’s room because she doesn’t come back for 3 days straight. Yong Sun sent Moonbyul’s mom an apologetic smile as Moonbyul reach out for her hand in a dramatic way, telling Yong Sun to grab them and not let her mother drag her away. She could feel the pain Moonbyul’s mom got in raising that rascal just by seeing this scene.

“Yong Sun unnieee, let’s go to school togetherrrrr,” Moonbyul shouted outside of her house with hands and chin sitting on the fence, playfully jabbing them out of boredom.

“Wait a minute!” Yong Sun hastily went down to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter