The Sun World

The Sun And The Moon

Hoseok:Y/N!!! HURRY UP!!  Y/N:Hold on!  This is my life, Princess of The Sun World. I lived with my guardian protector, Jung Hoseok. He’s like a brother to me.  Once again, I’m princess of one of the worlds on this planet. The Sun World . The other world? The Moon World. Where it’s constantly night time, and here it’s constantly sunny.  I got down from my small loft.  Y/N:What do we have to do today..?   Hoseok:Just run down to the shops. Not much.   I nodded, going to get ready. 

 

I slipped on my dress. 

In the Sun World, everyone dressed a bit more formal. Girls could be seen wearing dresses everywhere. Although they had a laid back style in the Moon World.  Hoseok:C’mon,lets go.  He took my hand, leading me out the door and to the local stores nearby.  We walked in, some other boys from the Sun World waving at me. Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin. I blushed, waving back before catching up to Hobi.  Hoseok:Don’t think I didn’t see you waving to them.  He grabbed a jar of something, turning around and handing it to me. Hoseok:Now,come.  He began walking away.  I rolled my eyes, jogging to catch up with him again.  

 

 

 

Hoseok checked out what he was going to need, I grabbed some of the bags.   Hoseok:C’mon Y/N, let’s go. He picked up the rest of the bags I wasn’t able to carry, and headed out. We were walking peacefully with the sun shining on both of our faces until, Jimin:Hey,Y/N. Hoseok.  He walked in front of us, facing me. Technically walking backwards. Hoseok:What do you want,Jimin?   Jimin:Nothing much.  I just wanted to take Y/N down to the beach today.   He smirked. Hoseok:Hmm..let me think about it..

 

Hoseok:Absolutely not.   Jimin:What? Come on!   Y/N:Hobi,please?   He looked over at me as I pouted.  Y/N:Pleaseee!  Jimin:Not like I’m going to kill her or something. I just wanted to take her down there with Jin.   Hoseok:Shut it Jimin.  He looked back over to me,then at Jimin.   Hoseok:What time are you taking her?  Jimin:5:30.  I’ll bring her back at 7:00.  Hoseok:Better. Or I’ll kill you.   Y/N:So I can?  Hoseok:Fine.   

 

Jimin smiled at me.   Jimin:I’ll pick you up at 5:30,Y/N. Cya.    He winked before sprinting off.   Hobi and I made it back to the house.  I set everything down on the table,Hoseok organizing it as I sat on a stool near a window.  I pulled up the basic white blinds and looked through,being able to see a little into the Moon World.  Through the large trees,I could see..Kim Namjoon. 

 

Prince of the Moon World.  He was a smart,tall,peaceful,kind boy. Or from what I’ve heard.  He was sitting up against a dark wood tree,wearing a large,black button up shirt and light colored,loose jeans.

 

 

There was a royal blueish butterfly rested on the tip of his index finger.  Hoseok:Seriously? Kim Namjoon?  

Y/N:What wrong with him?  He sighed.  Hoseok:He’s a prince from a whole other world,Y/N. Yeah you can cross over and everything,but do you like him?  Y/N:I mean..he’s handsome but..I wouldn’t think of dating him. That’s just scandalous.   

 

Hoseok:And It should stay like that.  But you’ll possibly be going to school in the Moon World soon. I don’t like the education they provide here.   

Y/N:Wait,really?  Hoseok:Yes,really.  And I’ll allow you to be friends with the Kim Namjoon himself.   You smiled.  Hoseok:Now,come eat.    

 

 

 

It was around 5:10,I was getting ready to go to the beach with Jimin and Jin. 

It was around 5:28 now,Hoseok had called that Jimin was here already. I got out,Jimin standing in the doorway,smiling.  Jimin:Ready? I nodded,him grasping my hand softly and leading me out.  Hoseok:You guys better be back on time!  He closed the door as you both laughed,walking away.

 

Jimin:He’s too overprotective sometimes.  Y/N:Probably to keep me safe from boys like you.  Jimin:There’s nothing wrong with me,Y/N.  Y/N:Yes,there is. You’re handsomely blinding.  

 

 

He laughed and tightened his grip on my  hand. 

 

We made it to the beach soon,it wasn’t too far from my house. Hoseok‘s house for that matter. Jin was standing in the distance,a volleyball in his hand with other boys from the Sun World.  

 

Woozi,Baekhyun,Dino,And Seungkwan. Jimin brought me over to them,Jin had a volleyball in hand. Jin:Finally you guys are here,now are you ready for some volleyball? 

 

I smiled,nodding as the game began. My team,with Woozi,Jimin,and Seungkwan ended up winning.

 

It was around 6:25,we were all running around and playing in the water like kids. Woozi splashed what seemed like a whole gallon of water on me.  

 

Y/N:Woozi!  He laughed and ran away immediately.  I looked around,Jimin was making a sand castle with Dino and Baekhyun.  

 

I  walked over and sat down,smiling brightly at them. 

 

The rest of the evening was filled with smiles and laughs until everyone was going home.

 

 

It was 6:57,Jimin had a beach towel over my shoulders.  He walked me back home,his arms around me.  Jimin:Had fun?   Y/N:Yeah..It was fun. Besides the fact Woozi got me all wet.

 

He laughed.  Jimin:You got me wet too!  His whole body was covered in water,his toned abs could be seen through his shirt.

 

Jimin:Hey, my eyes are up here, Sweetheart.  I punched his shoulder playfully.  Y/N:Dirty minded Chim.  I mumbled.  He smiled,rolling his eyes and stopping in front of the door.

 

Jimin:Well,I’ll see you..maybe next weekend?   Y/N:Sure.  

 

He smiled,seeming to lean in closer.

 

Frick! What do I do?

 

I closed my eyes,leaning in as well. 

I peeked my eyes open,our lips were inches apart when-  

 

Hoseok:Ahem. I’d like to bring Y/N back inside now.  

 

Jimin blushed, scratching the back of his neck.   

  

Hoseok:Just be glad you brought her before 7:00.

 

Hobi grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.  Y/N:Hoseok!   Hoseok:Shush.   Y/N:I almost had my first kiss!  Hoseok:Almost. May as well be more excited for tomorrow.

 

Y/N:Why?  I sat down on a bar stool,the towel still wrapped around my shoulders.  Hoseok:I’m sending you over there tomorrow to see how it looks before going to school.

 

My face lit up.  Hoseok:Now,I’ll make you something really quick. 

 

 

Finally, it was the next morning.  I had immediately taken a shower and got ready to head off to the Moon World. 

 

Since they had a more laid back styles,I had put this on.

 

Hoseok:You’re already ready?   He smiled brightly.  Y/N:Yeah,can I go?   Hoseok:Breakfast first.  I pouted, sitting down at a bar stool.

 

He quickly fixed me something up, I ate it at an unbelievable speed.   

Y/N:Ready!    He rolled his eyes and smirked.  

 

Hoseok:Fine.  Just be back soon.   Y/N:Thank you!  Bye!  I sprinted out of the door and at to entrance of the Moon World.

 

It was simply a stone bridge.  I walked across it slowly,a cold sensation running down my spine.

 

Then, I saw him.

 

Kim Namjoon.