Ice Cold

The Sun And The Moon

I got closer and closer until.. 

 

Namjoon:Oh, hello.  He didn’t seem startled by my presence at all.  Y/N:Hello, Kim Namjoon, correct?  He nodded.

 

Y/N:Have any idea who..I..am?  Namjoon:Actually, I do. Lee Y/N. Princess of The Sun World, your protector is Jung Hoseok if I’m correct.

 

I was a bit brought back. 

 

 

He knew all of this about me?  

 

Y/N:Wow I, didn’t know you knew who I was..  I tucked hair behind my ear.   Namjoon:I’ve known for some time. How did you end up here?                     Y/N:Actually, I’m going to be attending school here. Hoseok doesn’t like the education they provide in the Sun World.

 

Namjoon:Really? That’s nice.  Would you like to be friends?   I smiled.         Y/N:Sure.   Namjoon:Well, how about we walk around town for a bit?  I’m sure you haven’t seen much of the Moon World before.

 

Y/N:Sure! Sounds interesting.  

 We both sat up, he held my hand softly, leading me past all the trees and shrubs.

 

Namjoon:Do you mind if I invite my friends with us?  Y/N:No, not at all.   Namjoon:Alright.  He took out his phone, texting them to meet him near a café.

 

We both talked along the way until coming across his friends.

 

Namjoon:This is Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook.   I smiled brightly, waving.  Y/N:Hi, Lee Y/N.    Taehyung:Aren’t you Princess of The Sun World?   Jungkook:Yeah, I was going to ask.  

 

Y/N:Actually, I am.   Yoongi:Why are you here then?   He questioned.  Namjoon:She’s going to be attending school here.   Jungkook:Really?

 

He sounded excited. 

 

Y/N:Uh huh.

 

The rest of the day was spent with walking around town, looking around the school. Just things to get me used to the town. More like city.

 

Skyscrapers could be seen everywhere.  Streets were always busy.  Somewhat like New York.  

 

We had come across a beach, all of us walking and laughing with each other.

 

Soon, we were all dipping our sandy hands in the clear blue water.  All but Namjoon.   

 

Y/N:Joon, why don’t you dip your hands in?   Namjoon:Uh, s..sure..  

 

He seemed hesitant for whatever reason until finally dipping his hands in.  

 

I could tell why he didn’t want to. His hands froze, not just staying still, but complete ice coated around his hands.

 

Taehyung:Namjoon!  Jungkook:What the heck?   Yoongi:What in goddamn witchery..This is some sorcery bull!

 

Y/N:Are you okay?!   I grabbed his hands, but..the ice melted to my touch.  His hands became wet from the melting ice, soon the water was dried off from my touch.

 

Yoongi:How in the hell..  Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other, sharing the same expression.  

 

“What the hell just happened?”

 

I stood frozen myself for a second, Namjoon looking up at me. 

 

 

Namjoon:Do it again.  Y/N:What?  Namjoon:Do it again.  He shoved his hands back in the water, then freezing again.

 

With a soft grasp, I held his hands as the ice melted to the ground again.

 

Namjoon looked at the others, giving them a sign.  Namjoon:Follow us!  He grabbed my hand as we ran off somewhere else, soon coming across a small cabin.

 

They brought me in, having me sit down as Namjoon searched around a book shelf with a tons of books and notebooks.  Some of them labeled.

 

“Sun World Study” 

 

“Theory One ~ What Took Away My Mother”

 

“The Book Of Fears ~ Fear Of Water”

 

“Kim Namjoon’s Journal”

 

He searched a bit more, until grabbing the “Sun World Study” book.  He sat in front of me, the others sitting beside.

 

Namjoon:Hands.  I put my hands in front of his face as he inspected them. He flipped to a new page and began to sketch my hands.  

 

A couple of minutes passed, we were all walking around again.

 

Namjoon:Sorry If I made you feel a bit like a test subject.   Y/N:It’s alright. I get it though. I’m curious about what’s wrong with you and I.  

 

We both watched the boys build a bird nest out sticks until I was heading back home.

 

Hoseok:How was it?

 

Y/N:Uhm, interesting.

 

Hoseok:Think you’ll be ready for tomorrow?

 

Y/N:Sure. 

 

 

A/N:So sorry that this is a short chapter! I just haven’t updated this story in quite a while and I wanted to get another chapter out there. I’ll try and make them longer! <3