Chapter 7

Necromancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They went together to check the traps and saw a bear trapped on it. "Whoa... That's one big meal for us!" Taeyeon said. "Are you kidding?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shook his head and asked, "Why would I?" "Kill it." Tiffany commanded him. "H-Huh?!" "Shh! You might wake it up. It'll be harder to kill it when it gets awake. Wait..." Tiffany gets something behind a tree. "Use this. It works all the time." Tiffany hands Taeyeon a shotgun. "Seriously, no. I can never do that. Where did you even get that gun from?" "From one of the guys who died because he had nothing but greed in his head when he came here." She answered. "See? You can't kill it too, right? Do you expect me, a fragile and weak lady to kill that big black hairy monster?" Tiffany added. Taeyeon chuckled and half whispered, "Fragile and weak my ." Tiffany glares at him. "Kidding, kidding. What should we do, then?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany walks slowly going to the bear and took the trap away to set it free. She walks back to Taeyeon after it. "Let's go. It might get awake and eat us up." She told Taeyeon. They went back home with nothing to eat because of what happened. "Hey, you said the gun works all the time, but it seems like you never used it on a bear." Taeyeon said. "Bare? Oh, that's right. I barely use it. I only use it when I find animals eating my vegetables." "Scary..." "Just kidding!" Tiffany laughs. "But I wasn't talking about you barely using it. That animal back there, you call it bear." Taeyeon explained. "Ooooh. So you meant, you think I never used it on that kind of animal?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon nods. "I did. Twice. First time was when I thought it would be friendly and won't bite." "Seriously even kids won't think of it that way with its size alone." Taeyeon covers his face with his palm. "Shut up. I just trust animals more than humans." "Yeah, right. When was the second time?" Taeyeon asked. "Remember your first day here? The day when I brought loads of meat." "You mean... We had bear that day? Wow! Never knew I've tried eating one!" Taeyeon gets kind of excited. "No. But a bare? Tried to run after me, that's why I shoot it." "Dang, I got excited for nothing." Taeyeon looks down. "The meat we had that day is from a kind of big one too. It looks like a human but it doesn't talk like you or me. It can scream though. Hmm.. Now thinking of it, I think it looks like you." Tiffany said. "I'm pretty sure you're talking about a monkey. I don't look like one, okay?" Taeyeon gets offended. Tiffany laughs and hugs him tight. "Just kidding." She grins. "Hmp!" Taeyeon pouts. Tiffany kisses his lips. "Okay, you don't look like one, but you are like one." Tiffany said. "What?! Does that even make any difference?" "Of course! What do you say you call it again? Man key?" "Hmm... Yes?" Taeyeon isn't sure if Tiffany has the right idea about its name or not. "Well, you're the man that is the key to my heart. So you're a man key too!" Tiffany cutely said. Taeyeon chuckles and hugs her very tight. "I really can't resist you!" He pecks her lips. They told each other different kinds of stories and things they've experienced the whole day. For some reason, they didn't feel hunger at all. The next day, something made Taeyeon feel uneasy so he turned his phone on to contact his parents. But before he even do, a message from his father came. "Where are you?! Your mother's already getting sick from worrying about you too much! Police said they found your car parked at the gasoline station near the forbidden forest but they didn't find any trace of you anywhere they go. You're really going crazy, aren't you?! Make sure you go home as soon as you see this message, or else I'll make sure you never see us again!" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany who's currently still sleeping. He went outside and called his dad but nobody picked the phone so he just left a message. "Dad, I'm okay. I'm sorry but I can't go home yet. But as soon as I can, I promise I will. Please tell mom not to worry anymore because I'm doing fine." He sighs. "I might not be able to come back to her. I want to make sure I can, so I can't leave yet. Sorry, mom.. Sorry, dad.."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter