Jisoo

A Letter From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside a bed room with dim light reflects the figure of Jisoo who was seated on her bed but there was something different on the usual cheerful and mischievous eldest of the group. With body trembling, her eyes evidently show how long she had been crying.

 

While reading the piece of paper on her hands, she can't help but sob as she felt weak thinking how that letter fell to her hands.

 

 

 

She felt destroyed.

 

 

 

I still remember that time that I didn't took her seriously. I sometimes wished that I didn't let her spoke those words, that I didn't encourage her to say it, that maybe this situation will not have its occurrence.

 

"I'll confess something to you. Promise me you won't get mad." Jennie pleaded. Knowing that Jennie takes serious of the things that shouldn't even be serious about, I predicted that what she's going to confess was something of her silly doings like  her pranks with the younger members, she forgot something or had a mistake on one of our performance.

 

 

 

I would be happy if that was the case...

 

 

 

But I was wrong with my prediction...

 

 

 

"I'm dating Kai" she confessed. At first I was puzzled. "What?! You're dating your dog? I know you like your dog that much but---" I was cut-off by her giggle.

 

"You silly! No. I'm dating Kai of EXO"

 

And there, her confession finally made sense. I froze hearing that news.  I still remember how I felt speechless when I first heard that. Jennie decided to spill it to me for we are best friends but I felt numb adding to the mix emotions I was feeling.

 

I felt betrayed for the younger's selfishness. I thought that Jennie didn't consider that maybe, just maybe some of the members also wanted to date, that maybe one of the members also fell in love with someone but stopped themselves from pursuing it for the sake of the group and waited for the right time but sadly the girl in front of me took the other way. I wanted to be angry and upset but decided to be positive and support the younger girl, because I thought that's what the girl needs the most for that situation.

 

 

I acted like everything was fine. If the CEO approved it, I have no power to disagree to the issue and the last thing I could do was support Jennie.

 

"W-wow! That's.. surprising.." I said absent-mindedly. But I noticed a glint of sadness on Jennie's eyes.

 

"Do you think people will hate me for it?" Jennie asked.

 

"Well, you decided to be in that situation. All you could do now is to embrace everything that's going to be thrown at you." I tried to advice.

 

"Especially, if the CEO finds out." I added. Jennie snorted at the last of my sentence, I felt confused but didn't further asked questions and just thought of this over.

 

Suddenly hugging me, Jennie whispered "I know you were shock and maybe mad at some point but thank you for accepting. Remember that I love you, I love Rosé. I love Lisa" breaking the hug, Jennie smiled, leaving me after.

 

Jisoo almost choke in her cries while reading the paper on her hand. She had troubled breathing with every sobs she's releasing. She can feel her hand tremble as the pain she's feeling becomes heavier.

 

The day of revelation came, the day where things will definitely be different. I fear that this news will put a crack on our group's bond. I fear that the younger members will be rebellious upon hearing the news but a part of me trust them that they will understand. But there's one thing I'm clearly sure of,

 

 

 

A young heart will be br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter