(_|_)

Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Parties were not supposed to be my thing.

 

No, really.

 

If I were to place it on my life list, it is at the bottom line.

 

Sure, I look like someone who enjoys to party.

 

But no.

 

I don’t. I really don’t.

 

Just… not anymore.

 

However everything was happening too quickly the night before. I did not even had the chance to escape because it was my best friend’s birthday; and the party she held was as wild as her dear self.

 

Ugh.

 

The only thing I remember was the amount of friends she invite to her place when I arrived. When Jessica found me throughout the crowd, I already happened to be gripping a beer can and the rest of the night was probably a wasted me having the time of my life.

 

Boom.

 

That was the only memory I could recollect from the previous night.

 

Lucky for me, I woke up and found out I was lying on my own bed. So that means I did not hook up with anyone, yay!

 

Wait.

 

Or did I?

 

….!

 

Okay, let’s check. There is no sign of a stranger sleeping next to me. There is also no sign of undergarments lying on the floor. Oh look. I’m still wearing my last night’s attire. Minus my heels though, hm.

 

Yeah.

 

I think it’s safe to say I was sent home last night and it’s probably Krystal since her sister would have been too drunk to do so. For once, I’m grateful the younger Jung is not a heavy drinker.

 

My guess was right the moment I noticed a small post it was put on top of my phone at the nightstand. It reads that I should rest up the whole today since I had it rough last night. Also, it’s Sunday so yeah, why not?

 

I will do that, Krystal. Thanks.

 

…..

 

But on a second thought, maybe I should treat them a cup of coffee today. It must have been hard to drive me home knowing that I am really hard to be taken care of when I’m not sober. I dialled up her number to tell her how highly appreciate I am for not being in someone else’s place at this moment before inviting her for that coffee hangout. The line was immediately connected just as I was releasing a quiet yawn. That cup of coffee I mentioned would definitely be a good thing right now.

 

“Oh, unnie! You’re awake.”

 

“H–”

 

…..

 

Eh?

 

“He–”

 

“Uh, hello? Unnie, you there?”

 

….!

 

Damn it.

 

--

 

­

‘How wild was I partying last night?!’

 

Krystal laughed at me so hard; she was cracking up so bad to the point that she was actually catching some attention of the customers inside the café we’re currently chilling at. I on the other hand was feeling quite dreadful because this should not be happening. Not. Happening! Screw this!

 

“Pretty much wild enough until you lost your voice like now!” Krystal exclaimed as she slid the memo back to me whilst still laughing. “B–But really, the party girl in you probably break loose as hell last night. You should have seen the videos Amber filmed!”

 

What the actual fish balls, there were also videos? See?! This is why I don’t like parties anymore. This always happens to me! I have no sense of myself once I am intoxicated with alcoholic drinks. God, sometimes it is even worse than losing my voice. I once ended up at the hospital because I almost lost my leg for doing a stupid stunt. How am I still alive? I have no idea.

 

Huh, okay. At the time being, I cannot speak so that means I can only communicate by jotting down some words. Well fine. I mean, this is not my first time anyway. But I am definitely do not want to get used to this.

 

Partying is seriously not my best friend.

 

Wait no.

 

Alcohol is not my best friend!

 

‘I blame your sister.’

 

Krystal rolled her eyes on my written statement. “Unnie, it was her birthday.”

 

‘You knew it yourself that I could easily lose control of myself once I have a heavy drink in my hand!’

 

“I know, I know.” She said in defeat. “I’m sorry, unnie. Maybe I had let you loosen up too much last night. But in my defence, you looked as if you really needed it!”

 

She shrugged and I sighed. I was speechless for a moment. Krystal probably thought I needed those drinks last night because we recently had a deep conversation together. I think it was around two to three days ago. Well, it was nothing much serious but this baby had a big heart for those who are feeling troubled. However, her way of helping was not what I actually needed though.

 

Oh well.

 

I scribbled up my reply on a new page of my memo and handed it to her afterwards.

 

‘Pay me back by being my replacement for my dance class for the time being.’

 

“Of course. I got you, unnie. Anything for my mute sister from another mother.”

 

….

 

‘Eat .’

 

Krystal laughed at my reply. “I love you too, unnie.”

 

Huh. Brat.

 

Can this day get any worse?

 

--

 

Okay, maybe I spoke too soon about having my day to get worse than ever.

 

Like what the actual ? Of all times for me to have a serious eye candy, why now? Why now when I am a mime for the next two weeks? You know, I usually let those pretty girls off my hook since I am on my disadvantage but for this one; Ah! Darn it! I don’t think I want to let them out of my si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter