Chapter 1

Feelings

Changmin POV

‘why do i have mixed feeling today? Ah-no bad feeling actualy’

“changmin hyung’’ i think i heard minjun voice

“CHANGMIN HYUNG” yeah its minjun

‘’what ?’’ i answer

‘’are you okay hyung ? you look odd today, something’s wrong ?’’ minjun asked me with a concern face.

‘should i tell him my feeling ?... i think no.... I just want to hide this feeling is not like what i feel is going to happen’

‘’i’m fine... totally’’ i fake-laughed

‘’ you sure hyung ?’’

‘’yeah just forget it okay we better meet the others now come on’’ i grab his wrist and lead him outside the waiting room

 

3rd POV

-skip time-

 

“ONEDAY FIGHTING’’ 10 of oneday member cheer  then they getting their mic ready.

“Changmin hyung ‘’ seulong called changmin after the cheers of both family.

‘’yep, what up seulong?’’ changmin turn his head to face seulong with a confused look on his face.

“when you’re gonna confess to taecyeon about your secret crush that you have for him ?” a smirk appeared in seulong face.

“what the are you talking about ?” changmin frowned because of seulong sudden question.

“come on hyung we knew it already beside how can i not know about it. like seriously i’m your closest friend in here since day one” seulong said with bored face

“ h-how did you know ?’’ changmin frown he realize that he can’t hide anything from seulong because whenever he have some problem seulong is the first person he think about but, only becasue seulong is his bestfriend.

‘’isn’t it obvious from the way you look at him’’ seulong only shrug  and walk away to the stage

‘’hey! Lim Seulong you have to explain everything to me! What the hell are you talking about’’ changmin run as fast as he can to chase his bestfriend.

When chasing seulong like a mad man changmin suddenly he stop running, the bad feelling he felt before he talk to seulong is back. He really felt like something horrible will happen soon but, he didn’t know what that feels mean. He stay frowned untill some tap his back.

“changmin hyung are you okay?” that someone asked curiously while tapping into the older shoulder.

“o-oh T-Taecyeon-ah” changmin curse himself inside because of the sudden stutter when taecyeon came out of nowhere moreover feeling taecyeons hand on his shoulder.

“are you okay?” taecyeon asked more curiously this time he even stare at changmin beautiful eyes (well maybe for him).

“y-yeah kind of?” changmin answer is coming out more like a question rathen than an actual answer because truthfullu speaking he’s not even sure if whether he is fine or not.

“you sure hyung?”  taecyeon cups changmin face with his palm which automatically make changmin blush and turn his face away and ended up taking one of taecyeon hand and drag him to the stage while turn his face away from taecyeon sight just to make sure that taecyeon didn’t see his face that already becoming as red as a boiling crab.

 

-skip time-

                When they got in to stage changmin is trying hard to make people believed that he is enjoying the stage. Maybe the fans believed that he is enjoying the stage as usual because he did some musical drama which improved his acting skill but not with 2AM & 2PM member. Being a band mate for some years makes them know that changmin is not fine and hiding something and it’s obviousky bothering himself and the others. After some performace for the opening they are having a break and preparing for the encore when seulong stop changmin.

“hyung seriously what is wrong with you!?” seulong suddenly grab changmin hands and anyone can tell that the younger is furious right now because all of this years changmin never hide anything from him. well, except for the fact that ‘changmin-big-crush-to-taecyeon-thing’.

“it’s nothing ong-ah i’m just tired” changmin give him a tired smile but unfortunately seulong knew that changmin is lying to him.

“hyung don’t you even dare to hide or lie in front of us we’ve been together for years, we know you very well especially me, i know you better than anyone in this group” seolong said almost screaming. He’s desperate. He just want his hyung share his concern with the member so that they could help him whatever is happening right now.

“ he’s right hyung we know you are hiding something from us” when kwon said those thing all of the member of oneday slowly approaching the sourc of the noise.

“just tell us what’s wrong hyung. you’ve been acting weird since we arrived here hyung. You know that we’re always going to be here to help right?” wooyoung said with a worry expression writing all around his face.

“even a little kid like wooyoung notice it hyung” nickhun said jockingly making everyone chuckled lowly.

“hey! I’m not a little kid anymore” wooyoung protest and hit nickhun back pretty hard then pouting his lips.

“look guys, i’m seriously fine okay ? don’t worry about me” changmin said softly then walking away

                As soon as changmin take his leaves seulong push taecyeon forward, Taecyeon stumble because of  seuolong action “what?” Taecyeon snapped

“seriously you asking me why i push you ? go chase him you dummy”

“wait what ? why me ?” taecyeon asked seem to confused of this situation.

“seriously taecyeon ? you still ask us why we ask you to chased changmin hyung?” minjun asked.

“i don’t understand why me ? i’m not his boyfriend why should i chase him, i mean i lik-love changmin hyung but its not like changmin hyung have the sam-“ taecyeon got cut off by seulong voice who is groaning

“agh- cut it off taec, hurry up and go after him.” Seulong ordered, but the doubt  from taecyeon facial expression make seulong slip out changmin secret.

“taec trust me changmin hyung have the same feeling as you are right now... Now why don’t you just stop asking and go after him ? i’m afraid changmin hyung got hurt or something else i know he is hiding something from us oh and don’t tell him that i told you his feeling.” seulong got a little bit tired of this talk. Because he’s concern about his best hyung.

As soon as seulong stop talking take his leave and go after changmin. Taecyeon actually didn’t know where is changmin because the long talk about his feeling with seulong kind of make him lost the older track. Now he kind of regret that. But what did you expect with this concert place he just go to the waiting room of 2am and his guess is right he can find changmin sitting in the couch with his hand hug his knee.

“changmin-hyung...” taecyeon called him.

Changmin didn’t answered taecyeon call he just quietly hug both of his knee.

Teacyeon walk to changmin and join him sitting on the couch and touch his shoulder.

Changmin flinch cause of taecyeon touch, he finally realized that there is someone in this room with him and he didn’t expect that person will be taecyeon. Changmin just stay silent and didn’t say anything he just look taecyeon eyes slightly.

After a long silence taecyeon finally speak “minnie hyung are you okay ? you look odd today...is there something bothering you? you can tell me whats your problem...”

Changmin kind of tired with these question so he’s just start to think to tell taecyeon about his feeling for hours now “i..it’s just...nothing,just forget about it. You guys don’t need to worry about it. It’s just i just started to think about weird things.”

“b-but hyung-“

“shut it taec. I don’t want to talk about this matter anymore, just go change your clothes, the fans already wait too long for us” changmin stand up and started to pull and push taecyeon out from 2am waiting room. But when changmin is pushing taecyeon body which is much bigger than his body and when taecyeon turn his body they both lost his balance then in a flash of second you can hear a loud sound coming from one certain waiting room.

“aww...” you can hear changmin groan because his back just hit the floor. When changmin open his eyes all he can see is taecyeon taecyeon eyes. Their forehead are stick together and their nose brush with each other and their lips... just a little move from taecyeon or changmin and their lips will be connected.

It feels like they have been in this position for who knows how long. God maybe they feels eternity for this... staring with each other beautiful eyes it doesn’t help anything for their feeling. They just fell in love with each other all over again.

Taecyeon doesn’t even know what he’s doing he just move forward slowly and changmin slowly start to close his eyes. And when their lips are finally connected. At first its just two lips connected with each other no movement from both of them, without lush but its a kiss that could represent their love with each other.

When taecyeon start to move his lips against changmin lips there were someone cough purposely.

“emm guys i think its really not a time for making out in this room... can you hear the fans are screaming and asking for us already” nickhun said and left them dumbfound.

“h-hyung i-i’m sorry” taecyeon just said 1 word and then left changmin who is still lay down in the floor and when reality hits him he just blush and see taecyeon is running into 2pm backstage and start preparing for  the stage.