Love and Affection

Love and Affection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeon was lying on her stomach while reading a book on her bed. Too absorbed in the world the book had taken her to Yeon didn't hear her bedroom door opening or the person quietly sneaking inside. It wasn't until she felt a dipped to her right that she glanced over to find her boyfriend, Chan, smiling sweetly at her.

"Hi." He greeted as he leaned down and over to give his girlfriend a kiss, but Yeon held up her book and Chan's lips made contact with the paperback.

"That's not nice."

Chan pouted as Yeon chuckled while shifting her position to sit cross-legged on her bed to face her boyfriend properly while setting her book off to the side.

"Did Seul let you in?"

"Yes."

"That means Felix is here, too, right?"

"Mmhmm."

Chan hummed with a nod as he leaned towards Yeon for another attempt at a 'hello kiss', but Yeon leaned away from him with a giggle.

"Y'know, Yeon, it's been a long day and I haven't seen you in like a week so I'm deprived of your love and affection." Chan stated before crawling towards her as he quickly enveloped her into his arms. "I dunno why you always do this to me."

Yeon slightly squirmed within his embrace before answering him. "Because you always get super clingy like a koala. That's why."

"I just want all of your love and affection, Yeon." He whined into the crook of neck while trying to nuzzle against her. "Is that too much to ask for?"

"Yes, Chan." Yeon answered with a small smile while trying to shy away from his skinship. "Yes it is."

Chan rolled his eyes, but still clung to Yeon nevertheless.

"You're so mean."

"You're such a big baby."

Yeon wrapped her arms around him before planting a peck on his cheek. Chan smiled as he faced her, but then used one of his hands to point at his lips for another. Yeon rolled her eyes with a small smile and before she could give her boyfriend what he wanted there was a knock that interrupted their moment. Seul opened the door to ask something, but noticed the pair's current position.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Seul apologized although her tone suggested otherwise. "Am I'm interrupting?" She asked a second later with a slight smirk in her sister's direction.

"No." "Yes." The duo answered differently with Chan smiling and Yeon frowning.

Please log in to read the full chapter