Sunflower

Chaennie Collection

Just a quick drabble inspired by the couple pic that Lisa took of Chaennie in Hawaii. 

 

My first attempt on a drabble actually. hehe. hopefully it's alright, first canon fic too. sooo... hehe. 

 

****

 

“What are you looking at, Park?”

 

To other people, this question is enough to make them in fear. But when Jennie sees her girlfriend answer her with a cheeky smile in that ungodly hour in the morning, it reminded her once again that Park Chaeyoung is not like other people. In fact, there is only one Park Chaeyoung in this world.

 

Jennie is more than thankful to wake up next to her, to be caught in the mess of white sheets with the Hawaiian sun streaming golden rays through their hotel balcony door.

 

“I just want to say,” Chaeyoung whispered as she presses her lithe body against Jennie’s. The taller girl’s voice a little croaky yet still sounded too sinful that early. “That Hawaii got nothing on you.”

 

“What?”

 

“I got the best view in the world.”

 

Her girlfriend seriously needs to stop hanging out with Lisa cause she’s getting slimier and slimier by the second.

 

“Didn’t you already got laid last night, Park?” Jennie teased.

 

“Laid?” Chaeyoung wraps her arm around her waist and for somebody so skinny, Chaeyoung could sure give pro wrestlers a run for their money. “I prefer calling it making love.”

 

Judging from the aches in all the right places, Jennie could say that it’s a mix of both. Making love and hot , not that’s she’s going to complain about it. When she and Chaeyoung excused themselves early from dinner last night, Jisoo and Lisa didn’t even bother to ask, the two in unison rolled their eyes and shoo them away.

 

“It’s so gorgeous here.” Chaeyoung buries a sigh in their pillows, before tugging Jennie closer to her and continuing, “And so peaceful, like our lives back there don’t exist.”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Like right here we’re just Park Chaeyoung and Jennie Kim, were not Rose and Jennie from Blackpink.”

 

Jennie’s lips curled in a knowing smile, “Just say the word, Chaeng.”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

“Just say the word and this could be our forever.”

 

“Jen…” Chaeyoung lifts her head up, those brown eyes filled with worry.

 

It was often Lisa who brings the topic up and while Jisoo in her own Kim Jisoo way tries to calm everyone down. Chaeyoung on the other hand remains unusually calm about it. Or more like she looks calm but what goes inside her mind is beyond Jennie.

 

This was one of the things that she truly wished and at the same time despised about her girlfriend. Chaeyoung could worry dramatically about the silly things, but the real thing that matters you won’t ever hear a word about it from her. And right now, Jennie thinks it’s the right time to hear what Chaeyoung thinks.

 

When Seungri’s hits the Dispatch fan, Jennie felt the Earth shaking beneath her feet and Jennie knew it won’t be long until the world crumbles all around them.

 

If Karma really does exist then YG and Seungri would surely be in a one way ticket to hell, and Jennie would be damn if they drag them along with them. So, she started saving just in case she wakes up in a reality where she’s jobless, blacklisted and damn from kpop world. She just needs to make sure that she can take care of herself and especially of Chaeyoung.

 

“I have saved enough money for us, maybe for 2 years- 3 years if were stretching it.”

 

“Jen,”

 

“Yes?”

 

Chaeyoung pulled Jennie closer, pressing their lips together in an Earth shattering kiss. And Jennie doesn’t know how Chaeyoung does it, just has that magic to silence every doubt that every plague her mind with just one kiss.

 

“You know I love you, right?”

 

“Of course I do.”

 

“And I would go anywhere with you.”

 

“I know.”

 

“But- but it’s not about just us anymore.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“As much as I’m ready to be just Park Chaeyoung married to Jennie Kim truth is we will always be Blackpink. And right now, with all this going on, imagine everyone who’s going to lose their jobs if we don’t bring anything in.”

 

But as much as she wants to reason out to her girlfriend that it’s not on them, that all the lives suffered should be on the conscience (if he even has one) of YG. Deep down, Jennie knows that Chaeyoung is right.

 

This is one of the things that Jennie both absolutely loves and at the same time loathes about her girlfriend. Rose despite being put in a backburner in YG. Still puts herself last, almost to the point where her happiness doesn’t matter.

 

“Yeah, you’re right.”

 

“I’m not saying I don’t want this, Jen.” Chaeyoung continues. “I do, you know how much I do but I- but we-“

 

“I know what you mean, Chaeng.”

 

Jennie saw Chaeyoung’s eyes still hazed with both worry and endless apologies. “Babe, I’m so-“

 

“For what?” Jennie brushes the loose strand of blonde hair of Chaeyoung’s face. “Our forever doesn’t have to be here. It could start here, it could go to Paris.”

 

“Or Amsterdam-“

 

“Amsterdam.” Jennie smirks deviously. “Tokyo.”

 

“Jeju.”

 

“Anywhere.”

 

“Anywhere, Jen as long as you’re there.”

 

Jennie smiled wanting to tell Chaeyoung that she will always be the best part of her forever. But she’ll save that on their future wedding vows. Whether it’ll be back in Seoul, Melbourne or the dinkiest chapel in Las Vegas. Jennie doesn’t give a as long as she’s with this perfect girl right here.

 

The perfect girl who is sinking her teeth on her shoulders, ready to begin where they left off from last night.

 

“Babe, you’re going to leave a mark.” Jennie whined and groaned and moaned as Rose seems adamant to leave bite marks on her skin.

 

To which Chaeyoung responded with a cheeky answer that made Jennie swore to make Chaeyoung stop hanging out with Lisa once and for all.

 

“Don’t’ worry, I heard Hera has good concealers.”

 

The End