The weirdest morning of Taeyong's life

Whiplash

The minute he woke up, Taeyong knew something was wrong.

His body felt unusually bulky, heavy and stiff. His arms felt strange and his feet stranger. His head seemed too big and his hair was in his eyes. He tried to call out, but it came out as 'neigh!'

From the room he shared with Ten, Donghyuck rushed in. He took one look, screamed, and raced away again. 

A moment later he appeared in the doorway dragging a very disgruntled Ten, who was in the middle of whining something about imaginary horses (Taeyong had a bad feeling about that) when he saw Taeyong.

'KYAAAA!' If Taeyong hadn't been so freaked out, Ten's high-pitched screaming and crazy facial expression would have been hilarious. Now, it was terrifying.

'What?' Thank goodness, it came out as an actual word. 'What's- neigh!- what's wrong? What is it?' 

'Chittaphrrrr?' Ten gasped. 'Did you come back to haunt me? I didn't mean to kill you, I swear it was an accident! Don't take my soul!' He dropped to his knees and bowed down until his head touched the floor.

'I'm not Chi.... I'm not your bamboo horse!' Taeyong still had pride. He would never humiliate himself by saying the hideous word, "Chittaphrrrr." Never.

'But you're a- a- aaaahhh!' Ten kicked the floor and screamed.

'You're a horse!' Donghyuck wailed. 

Jaehyun appeared in the doorway. He let out a manly 'EEEKKK!' Taeyong decided to pretend it hadn't happened.

'What is that?' Jaehyun panicked. 

'Taeyong!' Ten screamed from the floor. 

'Wait, what?' 

'It's Taeyong! Chittaphrrrr possessed Taeyong! Our leader is a horse!' Ten was practically in tears.

'I hate horses!' Jaehyun howled. 'Taeyongie! How could we lose our leader like this?' 

'I'm not lost!' Taeyong growled. 

'AHHH!' Apparently Jaehyun hadn't realized that the horse could talk. 'Taeyongie? You okay?'

Taeyong snorted. It was depressingly horsey. 'Do I look okay to you?' 

Jaehyun tilted his head thoughtfully. 'For a horse, you don't look bad. A bit heavy, maybe, you could use a bit of a workout-' 

'What the!!!!!' Mark yelped from the doorway. 

'Taeyong,' Ten sobbed. 

'What? That horse? That's....Taeyong?' Mark looked terrified.

'He's possessed by Chittaphrrrr!' Ten wailed. 'This is all my fault!' 

'Johnny named the horse,' Donghyuck pointed out. 'Johnny brought it to life. Blame him.' 

'Good idea!' Ten stopped crying. 'So if Taeyong dies, I'll just say Johnny was the murderer. Problem solved! I owe you, Hyuckie.' He got up, petted the disgusted horse's nose, and left. 

'Hyuckie?' Donghyuck was awed. 'Usually he calls me an ugly rat. Today is my lucky day!' The horse whinnied angrily and Donghyuck hastily added, 'Except for the fact that Taeyong is a horse.' 

Jungwoo entered. A smile crossed his face. 'Horsey!' He cooed. 'Hi, horsey!'

'Hi, Jungwoo,' Taeyong grunted.

'It knows my name!' Jungwoo squealed. 

'Jungwoo?' Jaehyun said cautiously. 'That's Taeyong.' 

Jungwoo looked at him like he was an idiot. 'No, Jaehyun. This is a horse.'

'It's Taeyong!' 

'Taeyong is not a horse! He is a very human young man!'

'Taeyong is a horse,' the horse interrupted. 'And not a particularly happy one.' 

Jungwoo's face in that instant was absolutely priceless.