Final

Yes, Miss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s sleeping body jolted when an arm suddenly wraps around her, confusing the hell out of her before the figure nuzzled her nose into the back of her head, inhaling a lungful of her scent.

 

The awoken girl laughs, finally knowing who it is. She holds the Sana's hand to stop her from trying to cup a feel and turns around to face her.

 

“You’re drunk.” Jeongyeon states, she wasn’t angry or anything in fact she’s amused as she observes how red the Japanese's face is and the obvious smell of alcohol on her.

 

The drunk girl only hums before placing her head under Jeongyeon’s neck and pulling her closer as they hug. Jeongyeon’s hand automatically reaches for her back to soothe her, making circles to put the girl to sleep.

 

“I love you.” The Japanese girl slurry confesses before she kisses Jeongyeon’s side chin.

 

Jeongyeon lets out a laugh as she moves her hand to the girl’s back head, caressing the dark hair smoothly and pressing light kisses to her forehead as well.

 

It doesn’t take long before Jeongyeon finally feels the clinging girl’s breathing to be even. She smiles at the thought and carefully places another kiss on her girlfriend's forehead before removing herself from her so she can clean her and change her clothes.

The blonde girl's breathe hitches when she sees the sleeping girl move her body and reach a hand to an empty space. She exhales when the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter