MVP

You're my MVP

Standing among the crowd, with your heart beating faster, you waited in line to see Oppa. You had spent a week making a beautiful sign for him that read 'Saranghae Jinki Oppa'. This was going to be the best moment of your life, as you'd been looking forward to this day for the last two months. As you spent your time thinking of this and feeling nostalgic, the doors opened. Finding yourself inside the hall, you couldn't help squealing with delight along with the other fans. The pearlescent sky blue wave that stretched along the hall made you feel quite at home. With a whole lot of cheering, he took the stage along with the other members. There he was, looking absolutely divine and handsome in those faded jeans and leather jacket. his brown hair, Jinki grinned as the fans started cheering. Almost fainting with shock as he smiled at you after noticing your sign, you tried hard not to faint from sheer delight. The very fact that your Oppa had noticed you was enough to make your whole year, along with the fact that you'd made new friends who would last for your lifetime. Jinki suddenly raised his hand and threw a teddy bear into the audience which, by a of extreme luck, you were able to catch, thereby having a physical memory of this absolutely amazing day. Hearing a slight sniff, you looked around to see a little girl crying to her mother saying "Mom, I wish I'd caught that. I wish I was her. She is so lucky".

Walking up to the girl and wiping away the tears that stained her cheeks, you held the bear out to her saying, "This is for you. I can see that you're a really big fan, and I want you to always remember this day". After the concert, you felt tears sting your eyes as Jinki made his farewell speech. If only there was a way for him to stay here, at this moment always. Turning away to return back home, you found yourself approached by the Manager who wanted you to stay behind for a while. Was something wrong? Why were you asked to wait? As you stared at the ceiling, just contemplating, you felt your heart leap to your chest as Jinki approached you, smiling. Gently wrapping his arms around you and holding you close, he whispered "What you did for that child really touched my heart". Taking out his phone, he took a selca with you, after asking for permission and walked back to join the members. Reaching home and opening your twitter to post about the concert, you felt a beatific smile creep across your face as you saw his tweet. Jinki had posted the picture he had taken with you, with the caption, "Today, I met someone at our concert. To this girl with the pure heart: From today, I'm your fan. You're my MVP"