The Dark House

Dark and Light (Secrets Of The Other Side)

THE DARK HOUSE

The dark side,

full of quiet and creepy eerie. Nope, not that scary as you imagine but.. they are like the opposite of the main heroes. But.. they are like the main hero too. Well, Nevermind, Time to introduced the characters~

 

HIRAI MOMO- probably best to not run unto her, Known as their leader but not higher, She has an ability of strength, speed of darkness, spells that cannot be forgotten or spy of darkness, The Rule of the Darkness, she wants to be alone, being respected from their houses. Had a cold heart and steel. Don't care about others, other than her close friends. The strongest.

YOO JEONGYEON- You'll get scared by her eyes, ones you messed with her then this is your last breathe, Momo's right hand. Her ability is Sees on someone's mind or mind reader, Ability to hide in every places, Had a hot hand with her two pistols, born with guns, might be the strongest amongst them. Had dream that one day, she wants to find her long lost sister and avenge the death of her father.

SON CHAEYOUNG- "don't hide, just run. I'll come to you, and pick you up." That's the motto she had been keeping through years, just as her mother said. might be the shortest but you can count on her abilities, ring of fire, hot hands, red eyes of phoenix, yes a fire woman you said. But don't touch her. You might die

MINATOZAKI SANA- Don't fall for her charms and aura, she might a trap. Don't fall for her eyes and smiles, that's dangerous, you might turned into stone once you looked at her. yes, ability to turn you into stone in just one glance once she remove her eye patch on her left eye. Momo's left hand. Known to be a heart trob on the house.  Well, you'll see.

KIM CHAEWON- Yup, she's innocent at first you laid your eyes on her, but don't get trick. She's different, mighht be look so innocent, she can make you fall for her trap. Can sneak into your pit in any minute, Spy of darkness, that's why secure yourself. 

MIYAWAKI SAKURA- Darkness Goddess, confuse? She's beautiful, yes. Beautiful but dangerous as the others says. You fall, You dig. The Healing Power, Yup she can bring Life t death, LIFE TO DEATH. She's one of Momo's favorite when it comes to Abilities.

KANG HYEWON- The Dark Wind Assasin, she can create and control the winds, make multi strong winds and currents, she can Fly effortlessly, Can kill you once you get caught on her tornado wind. She's quiet but approachable, you can't know what she was thinking.

HONDA HITOMI- Light Absorbtion block out light in an area in one snap. Confuse an enemy with her ability to get Invisible. She's cute when she smile but yeah she's on dark side so she's not that kind. 

CHOI YENA- Umbraportaion, Teleport via darkness or shadows in seconds, you thought you got her but no. She's fast as heck. Ability of a Fighter, Have an everlasting Energy Never Get Tired. Probably the kindest enemy lol

KIM MINJOO- Dynamokinesis, She can manipulate the existing energy or power of her opponent by touching the forehead with her point finger, she can Copy one another Ability. Yes, might be the best ability, but probably the weakest one. She can be beaten once you punch her stomach. So take note.