Prologue

Crazy Rich Idol

It was in this halls that a little boy ran around in, his name was Sanghyuk, and the halls he was running in was no ordinary place, not every 7 year old could step in. The halls were the lobbies of various hotels or hospitals or even huge buildings, all of which were owned by his family, the company was called Han Group of Companies or HGOC, housed various companies, many of which became household names.

As the little boy was running around, he wasn't running around these halls by himself, the girl he was chasing was no ordinary girl as well, she just like Sanghyuk was the daughter of one of the biggest companies in the country, Byul Group of Companies or BGC, her name was Jung Jinah.

"Sanghyuk! Jinah!" steps come follow to chase the two kids playing tag. Both of them ran for their lives with smiles on their faces even giggling every once in a while. Sanghyuk was the first one thrown to the air and placed on his older cousin's, Yoo Jiho's, shoulder. Then it was Jinah, both of them were giggling so hard that they didn't notice that Jiho actually brought them to their parents.

"Thanks, Jiho" Sungjin, Sanghyuk's father thanked the older boy as he hands over Sanghyuk who goes into his father's arms.

"Thank you" this time Taeoh, Jinah's father, thanked Jiho as well.

"Looks like you were having fun?" Taeoh was an idiot for his only daughter as he tickled her stomach, this was responded with loud laughter coming from her.

"So, what do you want to eat for lunch?" Sungjin wipes sweat off of Sanghyuk's forehead and then hands the towel to one of their nannies, who looked tired from chasing the children.

"Meat!" Sanghyuk calls out.

"Chicken!" Jinah calls out.

The two adults couldn't help but shake their head and laugh along. Their image, if seen by anyone else was that of a perfect and ideal relationship between father and children and indeed they were. That was until, they began to grow and began to understand how things worked around their households, they realized that the work their father did wasn't as simple as they thought. The once innocent kids, now, no longer seen with no evidence that they were even there.

The school both Jinah and Sanghyuk were enrolled to was no cheap school, they had state of the art facilities and only the richest of the rich could attend the school, since financial spending was no joke. In this few years, Jinah and Sanghyuk grew apart as soon as they entered junior high with Sanghyuk going home as soon as school ends to meet up with his father for one on one lessons and hands on training to become the suited heir for the company, he immediately loses his childhood as well as friends, all including Jinah. Jinah enjoyed her first year of junior high, until she began taking hands on lessons with her father as well. The once loud and noisy kids were now pre-teens with no choice but to follow along what their parents want, especially after the incident 4 years prior to junior high.

It didn't take long for Sanghyuk before he started to rebel, he began falling in love with dance and music, just like his mother, Kim Jiwoo, a famous pianist. Although, his father did give him time, it was evident that he did not favor his son engaging in activities irrelevant to his future. At 17, he signed himself up for a talent agency and it only took him 3 months before he made his first exposure on TV.

This stirred up a huge mess in the household, his father, obviously did not approve of his actions and told him he was wasting his time by engaging himself in these activities. He threatened to make sure his agency would shut down, a power Sanghyuk was aware his father can easily do. By some miracle, however (his mom), his father eventually decided to let him do it under certain circumstances.

It didn't take long before Sanghyuk was able to debut under the stage name Hyuk with a group named VIXX. His own father didn't expect the popularity his group would reach and later his own son became globally known, no longer as Han Sanghyuk, the HGOC heir, but as VIXX's youngest member, Hyuk.

But being a heir and an idol isn't as simple as it seems.