jeongyeon & co. ~ najeonghyo

i can't see one thing wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a woman and her fears, her doting relationship, and some other woman named tiffany accompanied with her company.

 

/ ~ /

 

Jeongyeon wraps the silver bracelets around their wrists on their fifth anniversary. It was a shiny symbol of love for the people that held each other’s hearts.

 

When Jeongyeon slides the two Tiffany Blue cases across the table with her shy smile and loving eyes, Nayeon and Jihyo’s eyes light up. Jihyo’s hands move to trace the lettering of the case, a sweet smile on her lips and adoration spilling from her eyes when she lifts them.

 

“What is this?”

 

Jeongyeon nudges it closer to her, “Just open it.”

 

There in the cases, beaded bracelets with silver heart tags sat in the protection of its walls. After lifting the lid, Nayeon lets out a small squeal of excitement and moves to sit in Jeongyeon’s lap, peppering her face with kisses and tickling at her chin. Jeongyeon attempts to move her face away from Nayeon’s needy hands only to be surprised with a long kiss on her cheek from Jihyo who comes to her other side. Jihyo sweeps the blonde locks that got messy from the fray with Nayeon’s doting affection away. In the dim light of their kitchen, Jeongyeon still looks so beautiful, especially with all of the kiss marks on her cheeks, her nose, and her forehead.

 

“Thank you, baby.”

 

Nayeon coos a murmur of agreement in thanks.

 

Jeongyeon still blushes pink at the saturation of affection she receives.

 

“Here, let me put them on for you.”

 

With two wrists waiting for her, Jeongyeon knows to take this moment closer for her heart to love.

 

~.~

 

Jeongyeon takes off her silver bracelet two years after giving them.

 

Nayeon and Jihyo quickly catches on. Jeongyeon never takes the bracelet off. While usually flexible and willing to change her appearance should the company or their stylists request so, Jeongyeon was terribly stubborn about keeping the silver bracelet on. (Her stubbornness always gave Nayeon and Jihyo’s hearts surges of love. It felt so good to see how proud Jeongyeon was to love them.)

 

The two decide to stay quiet, looking to blame overreaction over their observation. Except, Jeongyeon starts distancing herself from them. She no longer drops random gestures of affection throughout the day, doesn’t tease them with odd but endearing nicknames. She was there, but, she wasn’t. Instead of caressing their hair and laying her sugar sweet gaze on them, she looked in love at a distance when no one was looking.

 

Paranoia is a prickly feeling that sits in the shadows of fear and uncertainty. After reading a media

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter