chapter two

if you only knew it's you

"Mina... I" Momo closed her eyes for a few seconds, and Mina was just looking at her.

"Momo, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have sa—" Mina was interrupted by Momo's finger that was placing on top of Mina's lips.

"Mina, can I kiss you?" Momo reached for Mina's hands with hers and intertwined their fingers.

"You want to kiss me?" Mina said in almost a whisper before biting her bottom lip, she was shaking and Momo could feel it in her hands.

"Yes, Mitang. If you don't mind." Momo said moving closer to Mina, her lips were just millimeters away from Mina's, she could feel the japanese girl's warm breath.

Mina just nodded, she was speechless, she had thought about every scenario she could imagine but she never saw herself being kissed by Momo a minute after she confessed, not that she didn't want it, she was in paradise, but she just wasn't expecting it.

Momo could feel Mina's lips trembling, the dancer was nervous as well, but her mind was just telling her to do it, so she did. She cupped Mina's cheek with her right hand and started caressing her with her thumb.

The kiss didn't last much but it felt like they were stuck on time, they forgot about everything when their lips were touching, Momo's touch made Mina feel calmer, she stopped trembling when she felt the dancer's thumb caressing her cheek and she could have swore that she was flying, she had never felt that way but now that was the only thing she wanted to feel from now on.

Momo was the one that pulled apart first, but she stood there, as close as she could be without kissing her. Mina still had her eyes closed, and didn't want to open them yet, she wanted to stay there forever.

"I like you too, " Momo whispered with a smile, "but I hadn't realized, I think I just put two and two together now that you told me." She moved away and looked into Mina's now open eyes.

"When I first saw you with Nayeon, so close, I felt a bit uneasy, but I thought it was because you were just trusting her with something and not me, then I thought that you liked her, and I was feeling upset, but again I thought it was because you didn't tell me." Mina laughed softly and bit her lip again.

"But then after I heard what you said at the store, but you told me it wasn't me I felt upset again, I didn't know why, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. But now I know why, and it's because I feel the same way." Momo giggled nervously, staring at Mina who was just staring at her, without saying anything.

"Mitang?" She asked and her smile turned into a worried expression.

"Yes, yes, I was just processing what you said... I can't believe Nayeon and Jeongyeon were right, we were both just oblivious." Mina said in a soft laugh.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Momo replied in confusion.

"They both somehow knew I had feelings for you, and they told me to tell you because, according to them, there was no way you wouldn't like me back!" Mina blushed and looked down at her hand that was still being held by Momo's.

"Ehh!? And here I was thinking that you liked Nayeon" the dancer laughed, "I'm so embarrassed, how didn't I see it before?"

"It doesn't matter now, Momoring, but I'm glad I told you, if I hadn't, I would have never done it. Now, let's go in, the girls must be worried or starving." the japanese girl said laughing while taking her bags from the floor.

"Wait, before we go in, can I kiss you one last time?" Momo asked feeling her cheeks go even redder than before.

"Of course you can."

Momo moved closer to her and kissed Mina's soft lips for a few seconds, she pulled apart with the biggest smile she could show and took her bags.

“Let’s go in” Momo said, and started walking, but before Mina started walking she took her phone and opened the messages app.

“So, turns out that I didn’t screw it up.” - MN

She sent the message and put her phone back in her pocket.

“Let’s go in” Mina said walking quickly to catch Momo.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------

So that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I liked writing it, I had already finished this chapter when I posted the first one but I had to check it again and again because I wasn't sure.
Thank you for reading!
You can find me at my twitter @softestdahyun