Chapter III

That's how you saved me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina never thought she would be this happy for simply going school today and her smile was proving it. Later that day she was going to see her best friend, and a day turns in a good day when she can see and hangout with her: she was the first person she met in school and the only one who believed in her abilities since her junior year... so many memories since then and a long friendship that last till now.

After her life went upside down, finally something good was happening: she didn't have the chance to see her best friend on her departure's day for Japan 6 months ago and, busy as they both were, they didn't have the chance to keep in touch that often. Now they can finally stay together, hug and tell each other all the things that happened in these past months face to face. Maybe it was a better idea to have a sleepover, she'll ask her if she wants to stay a bit more when they meet later.

 

 

 

Mina didn't care about anything on her way to her place as she sited and took her things for the first lesson of the day; but before she could realize that the first one speaking wasn't her teacher, and it was a bit early to start, someone anyway just started speaking. 

She should have expected that: obviously this person was no other than Tzuyu and her first impression of the girl was still lingering her mind. Her stunning beauty, her soft features and expressions, her composure and aura that drowns any eyes on her. Since the first minute, however, those brown orbs landed on her. Only her.

Simply with that reminiscence her mind wasn't working anymore and all of sudden, she felt paralyzed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look happy today!" Tzuyu said smiling

 

 

She moved a bit to Mina, so she could see her reaction

 

 

 

 

 

Mina thought about the day before and on how she should act around Tzuyu.

 

 

What can she do? She knows herself well: she didn't want to fall on that trick of letting someone be attached too much to her heart so to be thrown away; but being too cold to Tzuyu meant to not even talk to her or have the same reaction from her, ending in hating each other for the rest of the year but Mina didn't want that; does this even make sense? Maybe she's just thinking too much on the matter.

She didn't know how to act yet but she's sure her head is a mess already, so much that she ended up staring at Tzuyu for an entire minute and half. Back to her sense, she saw a giggling Tzuyu staring back at her

 

 

 

 

 

"Mina unnie, are you okey?" She said still amused by the view

 

 

 

 

 

"...Yes. I'm fine. Thanks." Mina lowered her head and her tone

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you hear me earlier?" Asked Tzuyu with that precious smile on her face

 

 

 

 

 

"..No, sorry. What did you said?"

She just wanted to end this conversation already. She can't bear with her heart pumping so hard, her head spinning and Tzuyu's beauty all at once.

 

 

 

 

 

"I said that you look happy today"

 

 

 

 

 

There's no need for Tzuyu to know her life, right? Why she should open up to this stunning beauty in front of her? Maybe this was the wiser choice to take and give her the cold shoulder shouldn't be this hard: she could simply talk when necessary and tell her just what she needed to know. So Mina just hummed her answer and relaxed on her seat

 

 

 

 

 

"It's nice to see you smile like that, how come you're so happy?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter