one

doll.

heart beating, palms sweating, almost whole body shaking, chaeyoung entered the yg building. she would get a lot of confidence since she won over hundreds of participants, but seeing even kwon jiyong (someone top at yg) had been scolded and been threatened to be thrown out of yg; she was scared.

the girl let out a shaky breath as she continues to head towards the elevator, which one employee told her about. as she entered, a blonde followed up.

"hello." the girl smiled and chaeyoung smiled back, shyly.

"i'm lalisa manoban, you?" she asked as she offered the latter her hand and the girl took it, smiling. "i'm park chaeyoung."

"park chaeyoung?!" the girl shouted, scaring chaeyoung a bit. "the one won against hundreds of participants?" she asked and the girl nodded, shyly looking away.

"so where are you going first?" lalisa asked. "yang hyunsuk sajangnim." she says and the girl nodded a bit. "i'll take you there." she smiled.

"also, not to be or anything- don't find me weird or mental if i ask this, okay?" she said and chaeyoung nodded, reassuring her.

"do you have a ?" chaeyoung was taken aback by the latter's question, but she just nodded. 'of course i'd have a , what else?' she wanted to ask but just kept it to herself.

"let's go." at some point, chaeyoung could feel the blonde's eyes on her. not just those plain stare, but something that made her nervous. as if the latter has a bad intention to her.

"we're here." she smiled and the girl nodded, bowing her head down. "thank you," she says and the girl nodded her head. "no biggy."

entering the room, chaeyoung could feel her hands getting colder, her palms and armpits were sweating like crazy, even with the cold weather.

"come close." a man said and she walks towards the table closer. "who are you?" the man asked and she uttered, "p-park chaeyoung."

the man smiled, "welcome park chaeyoung. so starting today, you are a trainee in yg. to stay here, you must work hard, train hard so you could reach your dream to be an idol." the man said and chaeyoung nodded.

"i'll do my best!" finally feeling ease around the man, she smiled. the man smiled back. "okay, that would be all." he said and chaeyoung nodded, even wanting to ask, 'that's all?'

"i believe you've met lalisa manoban, right?" he asked and the girl nodded her head. "you'll be training with her.  i can hear her faint laughter outside, so just follow her and you'll see your dorm." he says and she nodded.

"that would be all." the man said and chaeyoung nodded, again, finally walking out of the room.

"let's go." as if just finding out, the blonde said, signaling the older to follow her.

and little did chaeyoung knew, there was a huge thing ahead of her. and by huge, i bet you know what i'm talking about.