For Better or For Worse

Vows: For Better or For Worse | Yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yoongi, I-I'm s..sorry but - I just can't do this anymore."

 

A woman probably in her early 30's was clutching her eyes shut, her body shivering because of the cold wind that wrapped around her.

 

"What do you mean you can't." A man's reply comes almost directly as he swiftly turns his head to face her, only to look straight at her eyes, as worry filled his own.

 

They were currently sitting on a park bench watching happy families fly kites, having picnics, and some who are just enjoying the wonderful windy day. But instead of enjoying the breeze like the others, the two seemed to be tensed and confused, not knowing what to say to each other.

 

"I lost the baby." Her voice was soft and fragile almost as if she was a piece of glass that was about to fall from the table without no one to catch it.

 

He remained silent, his lips pressed tightly in a thin line as he took deep breaths. His hands were fisted into balls as he tried to control the emotions that swirl within him after she had spoken.

 

"Your lying Jisoo. Stop it." Yoongi says sharply, his eyes were now locked on the clouds not wanting to give her even a small glance.

 

She sigh before biting her lower lip, the tears swelling to fall down we're starting to pain her as she faced him brokenly.

 

"I wish I was." Jisoo answers, her hand reaching for his to give him a small document, her other hand flicking one drop of pain away. "This was the results the doctors gave me during my check up yesterday."

 

Harshly he took it and teared the brown envelope open. His eyes reading through it as fast as a runner in a marathon. He wasn't gonna accept the truth, not yet. Not until he knows for sure.

 

"Why didn't you tell me when you got home yesterday?" He asks in a serious tone as he held the set of papers tightly, his tears starts shedding down his face as well.

 

"I-I wanted to." Jisoo takes  a deep breath before she continues. "But seeing you so happy and proud, talking to your friends about our baby. I...I just couldn't Yoongi."

 

The man named Yoongi stands up biting harshly his cold frozen  lips. 

 

"I-I'm so...im so sorry." Jisoo begs, with her heart feeling like it was crumpled into pieces and her tears were completely unstoppable as they fell down - one after the other.

 

Yoongi ignored her though, not uttering a reply. His foot starts to walk away from the brown bench leaving the girl there alone, not looking back, knowing that he could break down in front her if he would.

 

She was left there, with the wind blowing much harsher towards her causing the people to start packing up their things and headed home. Soon enough she was all alone with nothing but the blowing wind and her flood of tears  to accompany her.

 

 

"How could he do that to you Unnie?" Jennie huffs hugging the broken down Jisoo, who they caught crying on the park bench all alone when they were heading to Jennie and Chaeyoung's  shared apartment. "He can't just leave a girl there on her own it's dangerous!"

 

"Here unnie!" Chaeyoung offers an apologetic smile, handing her some newly brewed coffee.

 

"Thanks Cha-"

 

"I love you too honey!" 

 

The three girls snapped their head to their youngest one who was in the middle of sweet talking with her newly found fiancé.

 

Jennie rolls her eyes as Jisoo just gave a small smile of amusement seeing Lisa so worked up for a boy. 

 

"Yah Lalisa were suppose to be cheering unnie up!" Chaeyoung glares at the awfully too happy girl.  

 

Lisa pouts putting her phone on to the coffee table in front of her. "My Tae Tae won't be home till tomorrow."

 

She then stands up, skipping her way to sit beside Jisoo. "And Unnie, you know that I love you right?"

 

For the first time tonight Jisoo finally laughs, "Do you really?"

 

"And if he's as smart as people say he is then he'll come back unnie. He'll come back to atleast end things properly, if he is a man and all." Chaeyoung says seriously breaking the happy atmosphere. "But when that time comes, you have to be strong enough to accept whatever he says unnie."

 

Jisoo smiles at her, "I will Chaeng. I will."

 

 

"Hyung!" A voice calls out sounding exhausted and drained from chasing the man shorter but older than him.

 

He has been chasing him around the city for the whole night, trying to make sure he doesn't cause trouble to himself or to every one else awake. 

 

As far as he knows a mad and emotionally confused Yoongi hyung who isn't in proper mind is a very dangerous Yoongi  or atleast that's what Jin (another one of his close friends) has been telling him before he left for America.

 

"Leave me alone Jungkook!" Yoongi blabbers his eyes all red from crying underneath the pair of black shades he was wearing.

 

The younger one shrugs it off as he continued to follow his hyung to wherever he was planning to go tonight. "Hyung, I really think you should go home now. Jisoo noona's gonna be worried sick and how bout your baby, it'll be worried about it's father's well being too."

 

With that being said Yoongi immediately turned to face Jungkook, taking off the pair of shades before he raises an eyebrow.

 

"What baby?" He asks sarcastically.

 

"The baby you and Jisoo noona are expecting to have. The baby you've been bragging to us "single" men last night." Jungkook replies a little confused by how his hyung is acting tonight.

 

The man beside him sighs walking away from the younger one as he pressed his body on to the cold railings of the bridge. 

 

"Oh that baby." He scoffs trying to muster up enough courage to not sound broken as he continued. "She lost it."

 

A few moments later a more puzzled then ever, Jungkook followed Yoongi resting his right elbow on the railing as he looked at him. "W-what do you mean exactly?"

 

"She lost the baby Kook."

 

"Oh." 

 

Jungkook was speechless both not having the courage to spea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter