One Shot

My Princess--one shot

I woke up with the screaming and laughing of my sisters.

"Happy birthday lil sis" Ate Lakam said.

"Wake up kimmy!" My loud sister twinkle said while jumping on my bed.

April 19. My Birthday.

All I can do was to laugh at my sisters because of how they're acting.

"Aw, i love you guys and thank you ate's"

We gave each other hugs and Ate Lakam started crying.

"I told you twinkle, I was gonna breakdown crying." she said laughing

"Ate, you dont need to cry. Im still your little sister"

"Omg, i cant take this" Twinkle throws a pillow at us while laughing "I'll see you guys later! I have to go to work! Bye Kim. Happy Birthday!" She says while kissing me on the cheeks.

I stared at Ate Lakam, she was just staring at me...weird. I start to laugh.

"Ate, stop staring at me!" i hit her with a pillow.

"Well, its just that your a year older" she said standing up."Listen, i have to go to work today lil' sis." she kisses me on the cheek "ill see you later! I love you! Happy Birthday!" I laugh at her while i hear her screaming going out the house.

Im20. Im so old, thinking to myself.

I reached for my Blackberry to see if Gerald has plans today. Checking it, i saw that there was a message there waiting for me.

From: BabesG<3

4/19/10 7:29am

Goodmorning My Princess, Today is a special day ;]

Happy Birthday Baby. Labs kita.

Love, Ge.

He had his way with words, Oh how I love this guy.

I replied back.

To: BabyG<3

4/19/10 8:39am

G'morning baby, Thank you for everything. Labs din kita.

Listen baby, Mr. M told me I can take the day off today. I was hoping if we can spend the day together.

Text me when you can.

I sit there hoping Gerald was free today, oh how i hoped he didnt have work.

The sound of my phone made my heart skip a beat.

From: BabyG<3

4/19/10 8:41am

Baby, im so so sorry. Direk called me this morning and said we have to retape the last couple of scene for Isla.

I'll have Manong Bernie pick you up at 8pm later, ill meet you here. Im sorry baby, i miss you.

I have to admit, i was disappointed. But i have a day free. Later, its just gonna be me and my baby.

Jolly Gee, Happy Birthday to myself.

I laid back down to my bed, trying to decide what I should do today.

I slept for a couple more hours, got dressed and went to go get my hair done with Melissa. Good thing she was free.

"Kim, you can't be angry at ge" she said

"Im disappointed mel, but he said i was gonna meet him at the studio later."

"see, think of the bright side!" she said laughing "plus, what are you trying to do with your hair anyways"

I told her what I planned to do, I wanted something new, but i love my long hair. I can never cut it.

Time passed, Me and Mel watched a movie, had lunch and got a massage. I havent felt relax in a while, well except if im in Gerald's arms.

I look at my watch, 7:15pm. God! time passes by so fast. I got in the shower, wore a cute pink short dress with heels.

After a long day, I was excited to see Gerald.

Manong was early than expected. He greeted me.

It was already getting late, i was getting tired

"Manong, where are we?"

"Sorry kim, Gerald said not to tell you"

Oh. No. Right then I knew Gerald had something planned. All i cant do was smile

The car came to a full stop. "here we are" Manong said.

I got out the car, scared for some reason. No lights. Then suddenly it started getting brighter and music started playing.

I stood there clueless. Then a very nice figure caught me eye.

"Happy Birthday Kimmy" He kissed me

I wanted to melt as i felt his soft tender lips on mine.

"You did this for me?"

"Anything for my princess" Pulling the chair so i can sit down.

We talked, we laughed. He explained everything about today and that he didnt have taping and that he just needed time to get this organized.

He brought out the cake, and when i was about to blow it. There was something sparkly that caught my eye.

I look up at him, stunned as he got on one knee.

"Kimberly, I wanna share more birthdays with you, i want to be there through good times and bad. Will you be my wife?"

Yes. Yes. YES.

All I can do was smile, "I love you baby!" I kissed him.

"Now, you can make a wish and blow your candle"

"I already got my wish" smiling at him.

We danced under the moonlight to our song No Ordinary Love By Mymp.

"I love you, Gerald. You make me the happiest girl in the world. Your love is the best gift I got and i love you for that"

He cupped my head, look down at me, kissed me passionately. A kiss that made my world spin! A kiss from my prince.

"I love you too, My princess" he kissed my forehead.

i felt a sudden tingle in my spine.

I look at him, he kissed me again so passionately. I wanted him more than anything. His love is the best gift in the world. But right now, Our love is stronger than ever. I knew what that sudden tingle in my spine was telling me. I wanted to make the most out of this night. We kissed so passionately, a kiss i've never felt before. I guess today was special. Each of his kisses meant something, and when the song finished, he carried me and kissed me so deeply, a kiss that made me want him even more.

"Let's get out of here..." I said.