Final.

Talk To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dons.. please? Let me explain." For the seventeenth time, Jaehyun pleads in front of Doyoung's house, asking for forgiveness and explanation on what happened earlier. He doesn't want to lose his precious love that he planned to marry in the future. He doesn't know what to do. He keeps on pacing back and forth just to see and wait if Doyoung will open the door to let him talk.

On the other side of the house, Doyoung slumped on the floor, crying his heart out. He couldn't believe that Jaehyun will do this to him after all the promises and proposals he had done from the past five years. They were set to get married in a few months, preparing for the most memorable wedding. His tears can't stop falling, memories of him that he couldn't forget keeps playing inside his head. This heartbreak that he didn't expect leaves a huge impact in his whole life which makes him decide to never trust anyone again.

"Just go away." He cried. Never wanting to see Jaehyun's face anymore.

 

 

Morning came and Doyoung feels so heavy from his back. Last time he checked, he doesn't have anyone inside his house to sleep with but why is his back so heavy like someone's backhugging him? He turned his head around and saw Jaehyun sleeping behind him, hands on his waist. How can Jaehyun enter his room is a mystery to him until he saw the window open. He kicked Jaehyun out of his bed and threw his pillows on him, waking Jaehyun up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He exclaimed while throwing things to his ex boyfriend. "GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!"

"Hey, Dons.. stop.. please.. let me explain.." Jaehyun tries to avoid the objects thrown to him. But when Doyoung picks up the portable chair, he decided to run away from his room. Doyoung chased him until he got out of his house. "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO COME BACK AGAIN!"

 

 

Day 2 after his break up with Jaehyun, Doyoung saw a bouquet of roses in front of his door. He picked up the news paper and mails delivered to him, ignored the roses then closed the door. Jaehyun sighed after the failed attempt to butter his love's heart. Johnny's idea is a failure but he couldn't just give up. He called his close friend, Taeyong and asked him another way to make Doyoung talk to him.

 

Working hard during work is one way to move on, this is according to Yuta, Doyoung's close friend. He did followed his advice and it's working quite well. His boss even complimented him for being productive and work dedicated. Not until someone showed up in front of his desk, holding a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing here, Jaehyun?" Doyoung couldn't look on that certain person and just continued writing on the sheet of paper.

"Winning you back." Jaehyun simply answered and the staff inside the office squealed. Doyoung eyed his co-workers until they finally leave them alone. "It ain't working and it will never work anymore."

"Please, Dons.. just give me a chance to explain. I... can't live without you." Jaehyun pleaded and kneeled in front of his desk. "I'll do whatever you want just please.. don't leave me."

"Whatever I want?" Jaehyun's eyes lit up and he nods.

"Leave..." Doyoung's command is so cold, Jaehyun wanted to cry.

"Dons.."

"I told you to leave." He left the chocolates and flowers on his desk and decided to leave like what Doyoung told him. The latter, on the other hand, eyed the gifts and his tears came down unwillingly on his cheeks. Why can't you just leave me alone? He thought and failed to continue his work properly.

 

Jaehyun instantly failed and  is getting miserable. Taeyong's advice didn't work and he has nothing left to do to win Doyoung back. He left the office with a broken heart and walked on the streets, crying while reminiscing his good times with him.

 

"Dude, what happened to you?" Mark, the youngest friend of the group, asked as he saw the gloomy face of the older. "Taeyong's advice didn't work out?" Jaehyun shook his head and plopped himself on the sofa.

"Of course it won't work out. It happened to my brother before. His girlfriend also wants to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter