The Exchange (Saida, Michaeng)

Twice Fanfiction Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: The Exchange

Autor: gumcub

Status: completed

Description:

After a sudden breakup, Dahyun is left shattered and depressed. With some failed events in order to move on, she had given up hope. But when Chaeyoung decides to check out a club, Dahyun's life is thrown into chaos. But boy, chaos has such pretty eyes....

This story has one of the best Michaeng storylines in my opinion. I don't know why it took me so long to add this fic to the list, but here it is. In the beginning, the story follows mainly Dahyun, but after some time it shows Chaeyoungs side. To be honest I don't like the Saida storyline that much but the end of it is really cute. The reason I would recommend it to you is the Michaeng storyline. I like the development that Chaeyoung goes through and also the fact that she is nonbinary in this story (later on in the story). The relationship contains everything you need from fluff to , fights and reconciliation. 

So please give this story a try.

(I added a ranking list in the foreword. You can see the Top 5 of my favorite stories, Michaeng storylines, Saida storylines and Satzu storylines. I'll always update those lists. I did this because my rating system is inaccurate so I thought this might be better. Please let me know what you think about it) 

 

Stay healthy ^^ 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter