The Seed Of Life

The Seed Of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A Seed of Life

It was another tiresome day, working at daytime and an underground rapper at night. One night after a stressful day, I observed one of my neighbors who was carrying a whimpering baby. I noticed her eyes, there was an impending tear on her eyebrow. I neglected it due to the fact that the baby never stops crying; until I return back to the bar until I slept. I groaned, as the baby didn't stop crying, as I scratch my head, I walked to my neighbor's apartment, I attempted to knock the door, but it swings open. I open the apartment but no one was in there, only scattered household items and a whimpering baby covered with white messy cloth. I tried to calm her down, as we both drifted to sleep. The next day, I asked all my neighbors to adopt the baby, but no one wanted her. I sighed and proceeded on doing my work. As I arrived, I spotted Adora-noona and Seijin Hyung’s face, looking at me with an uncomfortable gaze. They're my co-worker in the vegetable and fruits shop, where I'm working as a vendor and also a delivery guy.


We had no deliveries today so, we stay at the shop. Many people noticed the baby, some of them were happy and some… I could say disgusted and the worst… had a judgmental expression.

“Come on baby be quiet, why don’t you sleep.” I didn’t have any experience for taking care of a baby, he finished his milk. I change his diaper… Even Seijin also that had zero experience in babysitting. It was a good thing Adora-noona was very smart in terms of taking care of a child, She’s the master of babysitting, as she pats the baby’s back to burp. I noticed the relief of the baby through their fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter